shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet3 has wedding shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so excited to finally have some shoes - whew! One of my wonderful bridesmaids wanted to gift me a bridal accessory for my wedding, and it turned out to be shoes :) We looked and looked and looked. Finally we found a pair that fit all the requirements we were looking for...no more than 3 inches, a little bit of bling, COMFORTABLE, and dyeable (i am contemplating dying them teal to match my bmaids dresses).

I have to say, I tried these on this morning, and I REALLY feel like i could walk in them all day. They are pretty, but they are also sturdy for sure! If anyone is looking for dyeables - i ordered from the dyeable shoe store (.com) i think. They were also reasonably priced comparatively.

I have tried to take some pics both of the shoes and on the foot, and i have to say - it''s hard to photo your own feet! I tried for you all though.

weddingshoesvlet7.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!!! Are you going to dye them at all?

BTW...you have really nice calves!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute! I was also going to say you''ve got some killer calves there!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rock of Love and Magsy May - thanks so much on the compliments! I love these shoes and I AM contemplating dying them blue - the BM dresses are teal and I think it would be cute peeking out. But now that I see them, they are just so pretty as they are.....i am torn. what do you all think?

Re: my calves - Thanks!!!!! That is such a sweet thing to say - I have always thought they were a bit too muscular, but I do like that they are somewhat shapely
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Violet!!! They look great on your feet
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute...and sexy on!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
They are fantastic! If you saw my thread a week or two ago, you know my opinion on dying them teal.
27.gif
DO IT DO IT!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Violet, the shoes are fabulous and so are your legs!!!
9.gif
Those look fabulous now, but I think they''d look STUNNING dyed. I LOVED TBJumpers!!! My only question is are the rhinstones pink? or did they just throw off that color in the one picture???

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Mini threadjack: awwww THANK YOU vc10um!!!!! Treadjack over, return to your regular posting schedule...
25.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you D&T, tyty, and princess please! i am so glad you like them too!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2009 3:02:29 PM
Author: TBjumper
They are fantastic! If you saw my thread a week or two ago, you know my opinion on dying them teal.
27.gif
DO IT DO IT!!!
TBJumper!!! loved your shoes last week, and they are EXACTLY the same color as my BM dresses, so that''s what i was thinking about doing too. Yay!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2009 3:06:40 PM
Author: vc10um
Violet, the shoes are fabulous and so are your legs!!!
9.gif
Those look fabulous now, but I think they''d look STUNNING dyed. I LOVED TBJumpers!!! My only question is are the rhinstones pink? or did they just throw off that color in the one picture???
thanks so much vc10um! The rhinestones are white - they probably just photographed pink for that picture. OK, so it seems the vote is to dye them so far, which was my original plan. One of my bridesmaids wasn''t sure, and then that made me unsure, but i thought it would be cool looking. I''ll see if i can find a pic of my BM dresses - color wise to show.

see here - the color is teal - mori lee (none of my BMs are actually wearing this style, however). Two dresses are the chiffon material, and three are the satin material (shown in the middle of this dress - a little darker hue).

colorofmybmdress2.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is my dress..... thoughts on how blue shoes will look with this dress?

morileeforviolet2000.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2009 3:24:15 PM
Author: violet3
your dress looks stunning!!!! too!!! great taste Violet!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those are NICE!! I think your shoes teal or blue will look gorgeous with your dress!!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
I still say DO IT! I was on the fence and it took me forever to pick the color, but once I did, boy was I THRILLED when I opened the box for the first time and saw how they turned out.

Your Dress is stunning, and the beautiful thing about MOST(not all....Freke!) wedding dresses is that they are white or some variation of white. As long as the bride likes the style of the shoe they find, a bride can match ANY color to a white/off white dress. Think of it as a blank canvas.

You dress is pretty long and it will just be an ittttty bit of toe peeping out when you walk for effect, and when you sit! I am hoping to do some shots and hike the dress up for a "frontal" of the SHOE (get your mind out of the gutters ladies!!)
27.gif
. Which in some shape or form could make for some super cute pictures with your B.M dresses
30.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 3:24:15 PM
Author: violet3
Answer: GORG!
2.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much D&T, rhbgirl, luckyshe, and sunnyd! I appreciate the advice!

TBjumper - thank you! I agree about the pictures - that''s sort of what I was thinking too. the BMs are wearing teal dresses and silver shoes - i think we could get some cool shots with my shoes too.

I appreciate everyone''s kind words - thanks so much ladies
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous! And well done for taking your own feet pics, I don''t know how you managed that!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you oddeoneout!

Honey22 - thanks so much! I actually had to use the auto timer and set the camera up on a book to take the pictures! Oh how i wish FI had been home to help, but then I am sure he would have thought i was crazy
37.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them! And I totally think you should dye them teal!

(Great calves, I''m jealous!)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks freke for the nice words on the shoes and my legs!

Hey, just thought of this....can anyone photoshop my shoes into a teal color? i wish i had photoshop skills, but have none. If anyone can do this for me, i would love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results