shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s PRO Wedding Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay I''ve had these for awhile but I''ve had this huge mental block towards sitting down and getting these posted for some reason! I think I overdid it with my non-pro pics so I wanted to give everyone a break!

Anyways I only repeated maybe two of the awesome teasers we got (located here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/violet02s-teaser-wedding-photos.96935/). He gave us some gorgeous teasers to hold us over! I tried to add to those with these shots.

Most of you know the story... Marie Antoinette theme... we did a rock the reception type dance where we started out with a slow dance and turned it into a ''surprise'' fast one, people were defintely suprised! I''m giving the run down up front here so I can just post the pics once and for all.

I really hope I didn''t overdo it on the photos again and hope you all enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results