shape
carat
color
clarity

Vedors and deposit checks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just have to make a comment. I''m really annoyed with ALL of my vendors because it takes them WEEKS to deposit my checks. Seriously, it''s such a PITA to have to monitor my account for them to 1. make sure they were received and 2. to have the money taken out.

Okay, vent done.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I know... don''t they WANT their money?
22.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Really?!?! That amazes me. I know that when I receive a check from one of my brides, I first send them an email to let them know I received it, and then I get it in the bank within a week. But maybe some of them have those accounts where you can only make x number of deposits a month, so they save up their checks and make one big trip? I dunno, it''s a thought.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that''s not cool at all - could you contact them and ask them why the delay (politely)?

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
So agree! I actually email them and say, "Hello, vendor, I''m just emailing to make sure you got your check."

Most of the time I just get a "Yes, I did! Thanks!"

Umm.... so.... you gonna deposit it????

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been emailing for confirmation. Who knows why they do it, I''m sure they''re really busy and I know it''s a pain to go to the bank to deposit ONE check. Still, for some of them it''s a good deal of money...It doesn''t help that I''m unemployed right now and watching my bank account like a hawk....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results