shape
carat
color
clarity

Ushers....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot all about this part.

Do you just have your groomsmen act as ushers?
Or do you have other people chosen to do this job?

Thanks so much!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
separate people in our case... with the exception of my brother and FI''s brother, both of whom are groomsmen, will be walking my mom and FI''s mom to their seats.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My younger brother and 9 year old nephew are acting as ushers at my wedding. They are not groomsmen, but will be greeting people at the doors nontheless and showing them into the ceremony room. It''s more so that my little nephew feels like he has job since his sister and step sisters are my bridesmaids. I couldn''t leave him out, so this will make him feel all important!
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I was going to have the two groomsmen do it (especially fun because they know pretty much everyone who''s invited) or just ask the on-site guy running things to usher. Really, I just need someone to say "Sit down! We''re starting!" Haha

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
2 of our groomsmen are doing it. They don''t need to be seperate people, unless you would like to involve some extra people in your wedding.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
we kept our party small, but wanted to honor close friends in another way... so we had them be ushers. (We only had 2) But groomsmen work too! (A good way to keep the partying ones sober-er for awhile too!
9.gif
)

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I've seen both. We are doing it separate. It's probably too late for you to ask someone to be an usher though, right?

DMB...we have 11 days. E L E V E N.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 7:01:06 PM
Author: Lanie
I''ve seen both. We are doing it separate. It''s probably too late for you to ask someone to be an usher though, right?

DMB...we have 11 days. E L E V E N.

10 now.....T E N !!!!!! It is really starting to hit me and I am more excited than nervous. The only time I get nervous is when I think about crying during the ceremony and dances. I am afraid I won''t stop because when I start, my eyes are like Niagra Falls!

I doubt its too late to ask unless its customary for them to wear the same thing as the groomsmen or if they are supposed to go to the rehearsal dinner. Its a small beach wedding, so I really just need them to hand our programs and direct people to the seats.

Thanks for your help guys! Sometimes I feel wedding-clueless! I wonder what else I forgot!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
We''re just having GM''s being ushers. I have too many younger male relatives, and don''t want any of them to get upset if we don''t include them, so we''re just having GM usher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results