shape
carat
color
clarity

tropiqalkiwi''s Pro Wedding Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
I just got the link for the photographers website yesterday and can''t wait to share my wedding photos with you ladies! Everyone here was so helpful through the planning process and I couldn''t be happier with how the wedding turned out.

Life has been very hectic for me this last month/month and a half. After the wedding we took a bit of a honeymoon before moving from Washington to Washington DC! So I''ve been gone for awhile, but now have things enough under control I can come spend time here again :)

My photographer was wonderful and really focused on what I liked about his photos - people. He captured emotion beautifully (so there are a few of me crying) and I am so happy with how the photos tell the story of my day.

If you want to see more of my process here are threads on my dress.

I can''t find the thread with my invites so here is a pic:

kiwiweddinginvite.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I forgot to mention they all have watermarks from the website.

Detail of the organza pleating on my dress:

kiwiwedding02.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Here you can see the bag my mom made for me (and as gifts for the 4 bm''s). The gold lace and beads are from a 1920''s dress that was falling apart, I love how they turned out!

kiwiwedding09.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
This is the moment my husband first saw me (we met before the ceremony to take pictures).

kiwiwedding11.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
As I was walking down the street people kept telling me how pretty I was and little girls kept calling me "princess!" This musician started playing here comes the bride as we walked past:

kiwiwedding19.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Here is the ceremony set-up, we set the chairs on the dance floor so the switch from ceremony to reception would be simple.

kiwiwedding20.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Twirling with the flowergirls. I didn''t like the offerings for dresses so my mom and I made the flower girl dresses with circle skirts like mine, the girls loved them!

kiwiwedding27.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
It was really hard to sit down with my dress so hubby had to help make sure it didn''t get caught in the chair:

kiwiwedding31.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!! it looks like a fairy tale, but not in a disney way :) like in a really soft and beautiful way!!!!!!! i adore your dress and your invitations. who made your dress???

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
The cake was the one element that I didn''t like once I saw pics of it. I didn''t think about it at all on the day - all my energy was focused on absorbing the wonderfulness of the day and all our friends/family - but once I saw pictures afterward I was like what is that crazy white plastic sticking out at the bottom of each layer?!? The mock-up didn''t have that element at all. Otherwise it was beautiful:

kiwiwedding34.jpg

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
interrupting to say - everything looks so fabulous and beautiful! congratulations!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow the ceremony location is to die for! seriously, these pictures should be in a magazine. and your husband is adorable. i love his glasses. i hope my wedding is as beautiful as yours!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results