shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co Perfume

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone smelled or worn the Tiffany Perfume? I fancy buying it for my bridesmaids but am reluctant without a better idea of how it smells. I am 3 hours from the nearest store so popping in for a sniff isn''t an option
9.gif

The bm''s are young (16, 15, 12) so I don''t think its too personal a gift for them. I think they will be really pleased with something from T & Co and I don''t want to buy them sillver. The 12 year old especially loves perfume.

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
hi Maisie,

I have some of the Tiffany perfume. I love it. I don''t know how to explain perfume smells very well, but it''s not flowery smelling. It''s spicier but has a powdery softness spicy, not a biting spicy.

I just sprayed some on and I think it smells even better on the skin than in the bottle.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for replying. Would you say its a perfume which a teenager would like to wear? Can you think of a similar type of scent that you could compare it to?
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you call up a store and ask to be sent samples? I definitely would - I smelled all of them last time I was in the store (there are multiple) and some of them are *cough* not light and flowery. I''m sure they could mail you some samples, given that you can''t just run over and smell them yourself.

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
I can't think of a similar scent...but I think a teenager would like it because it's different. (Oh, and from Tiffany & Co.) -- BUT it doesn't smell like all the ones I smell at sephora and go, "Oh THAT"s what I smell on all the kids these days"

I have the small bottle and it's so cute and it's just classy and simple. So I'm pretty sure a teenager (and pre-teen) would like it -- it's not too old smelling.

4.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this is the tiffany perfume i wore either in highschool or college. it''s a nice scent. it''s been a while since i''ve smelled it though.

TIFFANY-WOMEN-1[1].jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 2:44:57 PM
Author: matildawong

<just to clarify, in my earlier reply, I was trying to explain that it does not smell flowery or light. I wanted to make sure I put that correctly.>
4.gif
To further clarify, that cough wasn''t directed towards you or anyone, actually - just stating that I''ve smelled them recently and didn''t find them to be light or flowery. I''m just getting the feeling you thought that was directed towards you, and it wasn''t.
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What a cool idea...I don''t know the fragrance myself...but I did want to add a suggestion.

Dillards offers a personalization of a perfume bottle. They etch a phrase or name or date in the bottle. It would be cool if you could do that on your gifts.

Maybe their names or thank you...Maise and Hubby...or some scripture or quote.

DKS

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have it and I like it. I think it has bulgarian rose in it for some reason. It is not too sweet but also not too heavy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea for a gift, I''ve worn it before when I had a sample size sent to me but didn''t care for it when I wore it on my own skin...it is light and fresh enough though for that age range, imo.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bottle etching sounds like a lovely idea! I will definitely look into that.

Someone recommended that I buy Pure Tiffany as its lighter. Maybe I should have a trip to London and have a smell first.... My florist and cake maker is there so I have to go at some point.

I wonder if Tiffanys will let me near the diamonds. I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results