shape
carat
color
clarity

thank you gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I searched the boards but didn't really come up with anything - maybe my searching sucks
2.gif
I have to get a thank you gift for each my mom, MIL, and step-MIL (also our marriage commissioner). I was thinking of spending anywhere from $50 to $100 each. Given that it's the xmas season i'd like to stay away from food gifts, and I always seem to give them restaurant GCs as gifts. Suggestions?? What are you planning to get, or did you get?

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
if you can wait until after the wedding, you could do nicely framed photos of your and your mom, etc., from the wedding day.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
That is a nice thought, and I was actually going to do that anyways. I would still like to give something nice just for each of them, to use/experience themselves.

*Bump* for more ideas!

PS. Ace your doggie is such a cutie!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
We bought them all wedding albums because they were harassing us for pictures!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Just a couple of obvious type thougts . . .

How about a certificate for a local spa?

Or a nice silver pendant on a chain?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure what we''ll do for my future in-laws but for my parents, my FI and I are planning on giving them a gift certificate for a weekend away at a hotel on the coast or in the mountains. I''m giving my sister a necklace (she''s my MOH) but we don''t know what we''ll do for my FI''s best man. Actually, on second thought, we may give my FI''s parents a copy of our wedding album.

I like the idea of jewelry or a day at the spa. A wedding album is always a great idea. If you don''t have one done through your photographer, you could make one yourself after the wedding. You could include candids of family and friends -- photos that might not have made it into the professional album.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m buying each of the mothers a victorian silver buttonhole each. It''s like a tiny vase that you pin to your jacket for your boutonniere to go into (we don''t have corsages here). They are pretty hard to find at the moment.

Then I''m getting them each a photobook after the wedding.

My bridesmaids are all getting heavyweight silver curb bracelets and a charm to put on them. (They''re all under 12 so will be pretty happy I think!) I''m also paying for all the dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results