shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I was hoping to get some thank you card help. As we received our professional pictures in December, I think it is time to get the TYCs going.

We had a very ''themed'' wedding as far as paper products went (damask) - do you think it is necessary to keep it going?

Here are some options:

1. Use shutterfly or something to make photocards.

2. Have a thank you card made and put a photo in the card (like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_21&listing_id=18212765), or

3. Buy pre-made thank you cards and put a photo in it.

Any ideas? I really don''t want to spend a lot of money, no do I want to go crazy and spend hours and hours doing it myself.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get pre-made cards?

Thanks in advance!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
The cards you posted are very elegant and seem to match your damask theme. If it would bother you that you didn''t continue the damask theme through to your Thank You cards then you should go for it. If you don''t mind a change in design I think a photocard would be neat.

I personally would prefer receiving a photo card with your favorite wedding photo on it. I am the type of person who would toss out a regular thank you card but I would totally put up a friend''s photo card on my fridge.

How much are the photo cards compared to the ones you posted?

Would you be comfortable writing your thank you note on a picture post card? You''d save on postage. I''m not aware of thank you card etiquettes (besides the fact that you should send them
1.gif
) so I have no idea of this might be breaking some sort of rule.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I really like the photocard idea. After pretty much all the weddings that I''ve attended, I received a fairly informal thank you card and never once considered whether they were supposed to "fit" with the theme of the wedding. Just some food for thought!
1.gif

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
We plan on doing photocards for our thank you''s. Our photographer suggested that at somepoing during photographs, we hold up a sign that says "Thank You" on it, and use that for the front of the card. It sounded cute to me, and I have seen it a few other places as well. I am pretty sure that''s what we''ll do.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I believe that Target and maybe Michaels have damask thank you notes. Otherwise I think the photocards are perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results