shape
carat
color
clarity

Started my wedding shopping..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I know that I''m really bad for posting this without loading the photos, but I''m just too excited to wait! I just returned from NY today and I got my wedding shoes and my wedding ring while I was there
36.gif
36.gif
The shoes are Manolo Blahnik Sedarby''s in Silver and the wedding ring is the platinum band to go with my lucida. I also bought my 3 bridesmaids presents-a necklace each from Tiffanys. Once I get some sleep I will put some photos up later today.

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Wow bee*, that is good going. A few less things to worry about. Excellent stuff!
Can't wait to see pictures

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Really looking forward to seeing your shoes, etc!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I love Manolo Blahnik shoes. I don't need a picture to know they are beautiful. I am so happy you have had so much luck in NY.

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 5:18:37 AM
Author:bee*
Ok I know that I''m really bad for posting this without loading the photos, but I''m just too excited to wait! I just returned from NY today and I got my wedding shoes and my wedding ring while I was there
36.gif
36.gif
The shoes are Manolo Blahnik Sedarby''s in Silver and the wedding ring is the platinum band to go with my lucida. I also bought my 3 bridesmaids presents-a necklace each from Tiffanys. Once I get some sleep I will put some photos up later today.

is the to-be getting the lucida band also?? that''s what we''re doing.
what necklaces did you get?? i think i''ll be giving my friend/makeup girl an elsa peretti necklace. loooove that collection (my guy gave me the ''heart ring'' for my right hand...it''s beautiful).

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Cheers for getting such a successful shopping trip bee! Can''t wait to see the goods!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I''m excited too to see your purchases!
36.gif
Actually, I''m so bad, I couldn''t wait to see the shoes so I looked them up on Google - oh my
30.gif

I hope you had a lovely trip, did you get to try on some dresses?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone-I''ve just been downloading photos so I just have to resize them and I''ll post them then. It was dark by the time I woke up so the photos aren''t great but they''ll give you an idea.

Tenfour-D doesn''t want to get a lucida band as he wants one with a kind of indent in it so we''ll probably go custom for his ring. He''s very very fussy
3.gif

The necklaces I got are-Frank Gehry orchid, Elsa Peretti bean necklace and Elsa Peretti teardrop.They are all beautiful and suit each bridesmaid perfectly.

Delster-I didn''t have time to go dress shopping in the end. The one place that I definitely wanted to go was the consignment store and I went there but they didn''t have any dresses that I loved. I''m not too upset as I can try on the other dresses over here and order them from the states when I''m ready.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok slide show starts.....pretty tiffany box

lovelybox.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
just have to resize some more-back in a min
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll post a couple of pictures of the ring here and I''ll put the rest on SMTR with my e-ring thread to keep it all in one place.

velvetybox.jpg

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Lovely shoes...aren''t those the shoes that were made famous by SJP in "Sex in the City"? I saw them a few weeks ago at Bergdorf''s and drooled over them!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lusting after these shoes for years-they''re just gorgeous.

beeweddingshoes1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 4:54:00 PM
Author: SuLi
Lovely shoes...aren''t those the shoes that were made famous by SJP in ''Sex in the City''? I saw them a few weeks ago at Bergdorf''s and drooled over them!

Yeah-they''re the ones that get stolen from her. They''re so gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the rest of the ring photos are posted on my e-ring thread here

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Bee, I LOVE your shoes! So glamorous!
36.gif

PS - I love your dog! She looks like such a sweetheart :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I love the shoes too. I got them in red also and posted them in the shopping thread.

Amber is definitely a cutie!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love me some silver shoes.
30.gif
They''re absolutely gorgeous!!!

P.S. I have 11 pairs of silver heels/flats. And none of them are Manolos or anything close. You lucky lucky girl!!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, those are YUMMY! I can see why you''ve wanted them for so long, it''s great that you''ve finally gotten them!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your shoes!!! I can''t believe you let your dog anywhere near them...I know if I am ever lucky enough to own a pair of Manolo''s my little drool monster won''t even be allowed in teh same room as them!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results