shape
carat
color
clarity

Some people are soo mean...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock

So I went to the nail salon today and told the ladies I wanted to wax my arms, get a pedicure and get a manicure. The lady told me I would need to get my arms waxed first. So she calls over a lady and tells her that I need my arms waxed. I smile at her and say hi. All the lady says is ,"You need to go to the back room." I have never gotten my arms waxed here before so I don''t know where it is. I just start walking to the back. She kinda gets mad and is like "Its over here". I am thinking shit lady I don''t know where we are going. Then she wants to know what I need done so I tell her again. She lets out a huge sigh and looks at the clock. I asked her was there not enough time or something. She was like no it is ok.

So she starts waxing my arms about halfway through the first arm my arm starts to hurt a little from the wax. I thought maybe it was just because the area was sensitive where the hairs were pulled. Then she starts the second arm and it hurts even more than the other arm (at this point I know that it is the wax). I ask her if there is anyway that she can turn the machine down because the wax is too hot and is burning my arm a little. Her response verbatim mind you,"That is the temperature the wax has been all day so even if I turn it down it won''t cool off in time." At this point I am pissed because I know for a fact the lady at the other place I normally go to always asks me if the wax is too hot so she can fix it. I bit my tongue although I really wanted to tell this dumbass off.

After I am done with the waxing I go outside and the ladies start on my nails. The woman who waxed my arms just tells the ladies working on my nails how much to charge me and leaves. So the ladies finish my nails and I go to the drying station. Well I messed up two of my nails when I was trying to get my foot in the drying machine and I was soo embarrassed but the lady fixed it without any problems. If anyone should''ve been rude to me I would''ve thought it would be her. Anyway since the waxing lady wasn''t there and the other two where soo nice to me I doubled their tips and didn''t leave anything for the waxing lady. I am never getting my arms waxed there again.
38.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, she sounds nasty. I''ve never understood why some people are so unpleasant to others, especially when they work in jobs where they interact with people often. Obviously they probably get some rude customers and it sucks having to be nice to people all day long [soooo tiring, I have been a waitress before, so I know all about that], but it''s just part of the job to be at the very least tolerably pleasant to people.

Definitely bring your business elsewhere.
7.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
What gets me soo fired up is that I have been working customer service jobs since I was 16 and would never talk to anyone like that. Even when I was at GEICO and had soo many things going on, I never took it out on a customer I had to talk to. I like to live my life by the whole golden rule idea. I forget that not everyone lives by that principle.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 1:44:11 AM
Author: museikchik
What gets me soo fired up is that I have been working customer service jobs since I was 16 and would never talk to anyone like that. Even when I was at GEICO and had soo many things going on, I never took it out on a customer I had to talk to. I like to live my life by the whole golden rule idea. I forget that not everyone lives by that principle.

I know what you mean 100%. Even if the last customer was a jerk why take it out on someone who is being polite and hasn''t done anything? Some people are just so rude!
29.gif
Sorry the waxing lady was mean!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Sarah it is not your fault. Thanks for listening though. Whenever I get irritated about something, I just want to tell the whole world. I called my mom, my brother, posted a blog on myspace and posted this. You would think I would be over it by now.
2.gif
Hopefully I will forget about it tomorrow.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awful! I hate bad customer service. Hope that your arms are ok.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 3:58:16 AM
Author: bee*
That''s awful! I hate bad customer service. Hope that your arms are ok.
My arms are fine bee*. The lady just didn''t wax them that well. Believe me if they would''ve been really burned I would''ve reeked havoc on the whole place.
3.gif

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
just out of curiosity... why do you wax your arms? i dont think ive ever seen that... do you wax the whole thing???

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 3:40:37 PM
Author: sna77
just out of curiosity... why do you wax your arms? i dont think ive ever seen that... do you wax the whole thing???
I have to wax my arms because they are super hairy. If I let them grow out they are actually hairer than my FI''s arms which is not attractive at all. That and I have a complex because I used to get teased all of the time when I was little. If I could afford it, I would totally get electrolosis and take the hairs off my arms completely. Unfortunately I am not rich so just have to wax them every few weeks. Normally I don''t even really feel anything (I have a pretty high pain tolerance). Yeah I wax the whole arm. Believe it or not, it actually hurts more when you wax your legs.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results