shape
carat
color
clarity

So here are all the goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
So I am Ramona and I posted another thread about my "newness" but I just wanted to start a new thread to show off my goodies for my wedding.
Here is the back of my dress. I am wearing MS Tayla.

tayla.back.me.jpg

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
Here are the flowers I have chosen but they will be hand tied and the BM will have a smaller version. I was thinking 5 stem for them and 10 stem for me. What do you think??

confetti.roses.jpg

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
Here is the BM dress...I know not very traditional but I think it is gorgeous!

XOXO.cobalt.BMdress.jpg

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
Finally here is the full length 3 way pic of my dress!!! it is a size too big in this picture.
Also...what do you guys think about the veil. I have purchased a chiffon veil to match the fabric of the dress and it goes down to about where the bow is at the bottom of the corset. and I plan on leaving my hair down and also wear a tiara.

tayla.me.3way.bride.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say everything looks great! I love your dress!
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Looks good! Out of curiosity, how do you do a tiara and a veil together? Is that a commonly done thing? I don''t know much about tiaras, but I think the ones I''ve seen haven''t been with a veil.

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if you can see it that well in the 3way pic, but I am wearing a tiara with the veil. except the veil I will be wearing during the ceremony is chiffon to match the dress. I''m trying to find something better to show you how it goes together.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Ramona!

I love your dress, it''s so pretty. I especially like the detailing on the back of the bodice.
And those bridesmaid dresses are smokin'' hot!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I really love your dress - how it sparkles in sections. My only question is, how would it look if you tucked in the bow? It looks more like string and wouldn''t show through the dress if it were hidden and would make the dress more simplistic. Just my $.02

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:37:55 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I really love your dress - how it sparkles in sections. My only question is, how would it look if you tucked in the bow? It looks more like string and wouldn''t show through the dress if it were hidden and would make the dress more simplistic. Just my $.02
you know...that is a good point. I just looked at the dress and the modesty panel isn''t sown or anything at the bottom so I could tuck it in and it looks better.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your dress - the wedding looks like it''s going to be gorgeous!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:51:11 PM
Author: ramona.cc

Date: 5/27/2008 12:37:55 PM
Author: Starset Princess
you know...that is a good point. I just looked at the dress and the modesty panel isn''t sown or anything at the bottom so I could tuck it in and it looks better.
I''m wearing a Maggie also and tucking in the strings instead of having a bow.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:00:24 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Looks good! Out of curiosity, how do you do a tiara and a veil together? Is that a commonly done thing? I don''t know much about tiaras, but I think the ones I''ve seen haven''t been with a veil.

Hi Gwen! I am going to be doing both because well I was in the moment and bought both. Silly Sarah!
3.gif
Anyway, I am going to put the tiara in front the the veil under it. The comb goes under the tiara so it ends up looking like one piece. At the reception I will probably take the veil off and just wear the tiara.

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 9:18:38 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS

Hi Gwen! I am going to be doing both because well I was in the moment and bought both. Silly Sarah!
3.gif
Anyway, I am going to put the tiara in front the the veil under it. The comb goes under the tiara so it ends up looking like one piece. At the reception I will probably take the veil off and just wear the tiara.
That''s what I plan on doing. taking off the veil at the reception and just leaving the tiara on.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2008 4:57:09 PM
Author: ramona.cc
Date: 5/27/2008 9:18:38 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

3.gif

That''s what I plan on doing. taking off the veil at the reception and just leaving the tiara on.
It sounds beautiful! If either of you could post a pic at some point, that would be great! I would love to actually see it all pulled together like that (I always that you had to choose!).
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results