shape
carat
color
clarity

Silver votive candles?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,
Does anyone know where I can purchase about 200 silver votive candles online? I think I remember seeing a website listing them for about .50 each, but can''t find it anywhere now.

Thanks in advance,
NS

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i don''t know.. but .50 a peice doesn''t sound like all the great of a price to me. Check wal-mart or something.. they usually have boxes of votives really cheap.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Are you looking for silver votive candles or votive holders? I''ve been looking for silver votive holders and this is the first thing I''ve found so far. I got the photo from the Modern Bride website and I''m really hoping I can find them at a decent price.
whitewed1101_08.jpg

They are made by Two''s Company and you can submit a request for a retailer near you on their website. I sent one yesterday and am waiting to hear back. Will share more info when I get it (if this is what you''re actually looking for that is).

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Try e-bay. You''d be surprised what you can find on there....

I found reception table cameras for $2.35 apiece!

Bethany :)

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your help so far. I think searching the shelves of wal-mart type places is my next step. JLC and Bethany, Cudge, and ebay do not have them. Already checked. The Save-on-Crafts candles are pillar sized, not votive sized. Bummer. Yes, I''m looking for silver votives. I already have the (clear) holders, purchased from craigslist. They were left over from someone else''s wedding.

Any more ideas are appreciated!

Thanks,
NS

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Maybe you could get the white votives and wrap silver paper on the glass holders?! I haven''t see silver votives...
14.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
The silver candles from Save-on-Crafts are only a little larger than the votives they sell on the same site. The small silver pillars are 2" x 2.5" while the votives are 1.5" x 1.625," so your holders might accomodate them. If not these white votives are only $3.24/doz. Perhaps you can paint them silver?
bevfabriccrafts_1828_349009868
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/whitvotcan.html

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried the dollar stores or the 99 cent stores? I found the vases for my centerpieces at a local dollar store. You''d be amazed what deals you can find there! but of course it might mean wading through some really interesting stuff too!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
do you have an AC Moore nearby you? They are just like a normal craft store, but they have by FAR the best prices.. ALWAYS cheaper than Michaels...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results