shape
carat
color
clarity

Signature Frame?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got ours from Pottery Barn but it looks like they no longer offer it. My sister is getting married this summer and my mom wants to get one for my sister instead of a guest book. Any suggestions?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
You mean a mat to have the guests sign (not the frame part, but the matting between the picture and the frame)? I got mine at A.C. Moore, and I think Wal-Mart has them too.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Target and Hobby lobby carry them, however, they are on the small side, FI and I had ours made at our photographer. I have yet to pick it up but I hear our box is huge...I''m kinda nervous haha.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I got mine at Michael''s - on sale, I think it was about $20. It holds an 8x10 and there was certainly enough room for our 125 guests. It was very simple - a black inset mat, wide white border for signatures, and then a plain black frame. I believe they do carry larger ones as well.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I got mine from Michael''s too. It was about $20-25. They also have one where you can put an 8 x8 picture inside. It was black framed with white matting. Just remember to take the glass off and leave the frame, so that the signatures don''t get hidden by the border.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If all else fails, you could probably get a mat cut to order, in the color of your choice!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Agreed, I was just going to suggest that. Or you can just order it from a photography store. Calumet Photography carries mats

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! She really likes mine (which is huge) so custom might be the way to go.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, there''s a really pretty one at Target...it''s not huge huge, but it''s pretty large. It''s $40, I think. It was in the scrapbooking/cute stuff section by the gift cards.

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw one in Bed, Bath, and Beyond today. Pretty large, $39.99.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
any sort of framing store will mat and frame the photo for you and they will make it whatever size you want. Framing can get $$$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results