shape
carat
color
clarity

short wedding veil to wear to shower

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi ladies, well, 4 weeks from Saturday, we are getting married. Time has flown! I am a bit anxious but more excited. The whole wedding has come together pretty simply and naturally. Still haven''t turned into a full blown bridezilla...

I am looking for a short, simple, and cheap wedding veil to wear to my shower and girls night (it''s gonna be a wild one, manicures and pedicures and a tarot reader!). I''ve looked around but can''t find something simple and cheap.

Any ideas?

Hope y''all are having fun during the planning process.
Alice, the soon to be Mrs Ravenholt

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried a crafts store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby or even a fabric store? They usually have a wedding section with cheapo veils ~ not sure exactly how much but I think they''re pretty inexpensive at those places.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen them made before EXTREMELY easily. Buy some tulle - colored is fun, or white for you, colored for the bridal party. Buy some headbands. Buy some cord or thread and a needle, and sew the tulle to the headband by wrapping the thread around the headband. Shouldn''t cost more than $5 each.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
There is a cheap veil at Wal-mart in the bridal section. It is near the arts and crafts. Maybe some other cheap stuff that you can pick up for fun for your night out as well.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Try Ebay, i bought one for $5 including shipping just to see if i really want to wear a veil at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results