shape
carat
color
clarity

Say Yes To The Dress ( Finally A Air Date Yippy !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
As many of you know I will be on the show say yes to the dress. We finally have a date !

It Will Air July 29 at 8:00 PM on TLC
This is going to be really funny

Thanks and Enjoy
Melissa

Mark it on your calendars ladies and then we can how a whole funny post on it lol

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Woohoo! I''m so excited!
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it''s about time we got a date - lol
3.gif
I can''t wait. I''m going to make sure I''m home to watch it. Yah, I''m so excited and it''s not even me
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I can''t wait to see your episode!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I just set a reminder on my calendar at work so that I''ll remember to watch it that night!!! How fun!!!
9.gif

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
well I love this site and all the women here. We have a great support system going on. I wanted to share it with you all. Plus when you see it you''ll be like that''s a

PSer Bride lol

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO watching!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I want to record it but I dont have any idea how. I only have a dvd player. Anyone know how to ?

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Blissful, I don''t know how to record on DVD either
8.gif

Okay ladies, here''s a reminder of what Blissful looks like

243865755207_0_ALB.jpg

....and, here''s her dress

dream%20dress.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I will bein the Bahamas on my honeymoon, but I will dvr it and watch it when I get back home! How exciting!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 1:08:09 PM
Author: blondebunny
ditto I tivo''ed the entire series!! :)
hehe, while I don''t have tivo- Ive recorded every episode of last season on DVD and plan to do it again this time around!!!

Thanks for the update blissfulbride!!! BTW- I asked this in the other thread but you must have not seen it, who was your bridal consultant? I can''t wait to see!!! Make sure you keep FI away from TLC.
27.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! I am setting the DVR tonight!

Thanks for keeping us posted :)

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! I''m going to record the series so I don''t forget. Can''t wait to see your episode!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I forgot the consultants name, but I do know that she is new to the show. she is blond with bangs. lol

I told my fiance he can only hear it, and he told me that I was crazy. It would be to much of a tease. He rather just watch his baseball in the bedroom. I really wish we could watch it together, But my girlfriend is going to record it for me and he can still see it after the wedding. lol

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Season premiere if say yes to the dress is tonight at 8pm on channel TCL! Start watching ladies. I''ll be on the third episode this season

Muah
emlove.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw the comercial for your episode- looks like your mom makes for some entertaining tv. I''m looking forward to next week!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 12:16:09 AM
Author: StephensBride
I just saw the comercial for your episode- looks like your mom makes for some entertaining tv. I''m looking forward to next week!

Me too!! I just saw it! Looks like it''s going to be fun!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Who's the new guy? The most annoying guy I know in New York that is everything bridal is Henry Roth. Blech....

ETA: Oh wait, it can't be Henry, he is going to be a consultant on the Australian Project Runway next season.

I will try to remember to tune in. Someone will have to repost that day though...otherwise, I will forget.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I have my box set to auto-record all episodes!

I saw the commercial too! Definitely looks like a fun episode.
2.gif

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Did anyone see the previews for next weeks episode. that was me
emsmile.gif
! im going to be the first story next week lol

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to see it! I don''t normally watch that show because some of the consultants get on my nerves! I hope that you had a lovely person to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results