shape
carat
color
clarity

sash for flower girl dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I have 2 flower girls in my wedding and they both have white dresses to wear, but''ve decided to add a navy blue sash. We were originally going to order from Alfred Angelo so the navy would match the BM dresses, but they told me the 2 1/2 inch width sashes are $18 a piece and would be shipped to the store. Now I live a little over an hour away from the store and have already driven there multiple times to pick up the dresses as them came in. They said they can Fedex the sashes to me when they arrive for a flat fee of $15 store policy. Are they crazy?
20.gif
Now that I heard this, I''m not too worried about the navy matching perfectly haha.

So do any of you know where I can purchase sashes? Maybe somewhere online? I searched online but didn''t come up with anything. I checked David''s Bridal, but they are only available in store and the closest one to me is prob 40 mins away.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
what type of material are you looking for? is this something that you could purchase from a fabric store?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking for satin...I talked to our seamstress for the first time yesterday and asked her about it. She said she could buy the fabric and make it. I don''t know if this would be cheaper for us or not? Either way I am meeting her in September so I still have time to find my own or just allow her to make them for us.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
David''s Bridal has pre-made sashes that can be adjusted for size that have a bow tied in the back. My sister got the navy one for her flower girl and it worked great. They are $10 a piece. Here is the link. I think the navy is called ''marine'' on the website, but it really really looks navy in person. Hope that helps!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the suggestions!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to have my daughter''s sash made from the left over fabric of my BM''s dress after my hem. You would have to pay the seamstress to finish it off but the fabric would be free. Unless you have tall BMs that could be an option!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I never thought to use that. My niece''s mom is one of the BMs and she''s 5''2, so maybe we can use the extra fabric! Thanks for the great idea!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results