shape
carat
color
clarity

***Roma Sposa Sale - Michigan Area Brides***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My mother called me this morning and told me that the Roma Sposa bridal boutique in Birmingham, MI is having a huge moving sale this coming week. I checked the website to confirm. http://www.romasposa.com

If you are still looking for any fashion/accessory items for the big day and is within driving distance, this is a VERY NICE bridal boutique in the metro Detroit area that carries the following designers: Amelia Casablanca exclusively for Roma Sposa, Amy Michelson, Anne Barge, Domo Adami, Edgardo Bonilla, Ines Di Santo, Kenneth Pool, Max Chaoul, Monique Lhuillier, Paola D''Onofrio, Peter Langner, Rivini, and Ulla Maija. They also have the Couture Bridal Collections of Carolina Herrera, Badgley Mischka, Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, and Valentino!

I will be there on Monday afternoon, if anyone is interested in meeting there - keep your mitts off the pearl tiaras ''til I get a look!
3.gif

Sale/store info from the site:

July 24th - 29th
Moving Sale! - We will soon be moving to our new luxurious Birmingham location!
You are cordially invited to our bridal and evening sample moving sale! Great sales incentives up to 70% off exclusive floor samples. Featuring bridal gowns, veils, tiaras, attendants'' attire, mothers-of-the-wedding, eveningwear, accessories, jewelry and more.
722 N. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI. 48009 USA
(248) 723-4300

Hours
Monday: 10 - 8
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 10 - 8
Thursday: 10 - 8
Friday: 10 - 6
Saturday: 10 - 5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results