shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready?...dress-crazy-girl-is-back!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I know I must be driving all of you crazy! haha...I''m driving myself crazy!

I went back to the store, alone this time. I tried on more dresses, a bunch actually! Ended up really liking these two. I feel these are more "what I pictures myself on" from the beginning, romantic, flowy, spanish...

Both of them are by Pronovias (one is actually by St Patrick which is also part of Pronovias)

Here I go...

M~

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
They''re BOTH gorgeous. You couldn''t go wrong with either.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the first one!! Both are flattering on you for sure but my vote is for the first one!! Let us know what you choose!!! So fun huh??
3.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
The first one is similar to the Demetrios, but I like this lace better, it''s more subtle, more romantic...
The second dress is just gorgeous, but it IS different!.

I know these are not everyone''s cup of tea, but they''re definitely both more me
9.gif

I picture myself with a soft hair-do, with a white flower or something on the side (to keep with the Spanish look).

Both of them are within budget, for the second, I can get the sample and get 20% off (I wonder if I can more more off?), the other one I would have to order.

So.....honest opnions? (I''m ready
5.gif
)

M~

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
The 2nd one reminds me more of a "spanish" dress. Don''t know why, just does.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
i think the first one is more classic and will look good over time. the second is very romantic and pretty but might be too distracting.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:19:30 PM
Author: oshinbreez
The 2nd one reminds me more of a ''spanish'' dress. Don''t know why, just does.

It is! It''s the one the owner of the store pulled out when I said "very Spanish and romantic look", the skirt is very "Flamenco"!!!!

What shinythings said is what worries me, but I still love it!. I actually secretly love it a little tiny more than the first one, but it worries me to make that decision and then not have the guts and not pull it off...haha

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I should have made a poll!...oh well, don''t be shy to chime in!, I can take it, I swear!
1.gif

M~

E B

Ideal_Rock
They''re both stunning. If you want a more Spanish feel, however, I''d go with #2.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:16:59 PM
Author: Mandarine
The first one is similar to the Demetrios, but I like this lace better, it's more subtle, more romantic...

The second dress is just gorgeous, but it IS different!.

I know these are not everyone's cup of tea, but they're definitely both more me
9.gif

I picture myself with a soft hair-do, with a white flower or something on the side (to keep with the Spanish look).

Both of them are within budget, for the second, I can get the sample and get 20% off (I wonder if I can more more off?), the other one I would have to order.

So.....honest opnions? (I'm ready
5.gif
)

M~

Okay... the second one to me looks a little "peacock-y" Does that make sense? The first one is more classic IMHO. But, like everyone else on this forum has said - go with your gut and buy the one that YOU feel best in. I knew my dress was the one when I started crying when I saw myself (and then the lady at the bridal store said I looked like a goddess - then I HAD to buy it! Ha!)
3.gif

Had to edit... if you are going for a whole Spanish thang - then definitely go for the second one! It has castinettes written all over it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i like number one sans bow.
number one is less of a dress, number two is more of a dress. know what i mean? neither is bad, depends on what you like/want.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Ok, the first dress is stunning, no doubt. But I looked at the second one and longed to go back to Barcelona. It''s gorgeous, fun, and genuinely makes me ache for Spain. So if you''re going for a Spanish look, I''d say #2 gets my vote.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:30:07 PM
Author: climb2cloud9

Okay... the second one to me looks a little ''peacock-y'' Does that make sense? The first one is more classic IMHO. But, like everyone else on this forum has said - go with your gut and buy the one that YOU feel best in. I knew my dress was the one when I started crying when I saw myself (and then the lady at the bridal store said I looked like a goddess - then I HAD to buy it! Ha!)
3.gif

Had to edit... if you are going for a whole Spanish thang - then definitely go for the second one! It has castinettes written all over it!
hahahaha...I know what you mean, and that is what worries me a little, to end up looking like a big turkey! haha, but I love it, it is very Spanish!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous, but I LOVE the first one, I also prefer it without the bow.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:34:48 PM
Author: Mandarine
Date: 6/7/2007 5:30:07 PM

Author: climb2cloud9

Okay... the second one to me looks a little 'peacock-y' Does that make sense? The first one is more classic IMHO. But, like everyone else on this forum has said - go with your gut and buy the one that YOU feel best in. I knew my dress was the one when I started crying when I saw myself (and then the lady at the bridal store said I looked like a goddess - then I HAD to buy it! Ha!)

3.gif

hahahaha...I know what you mean, and that is what worries me a little, to end up looking like a big turkey! haha, but I love it, it is very Spanish!

So glad I didn't offend you!! You have such a cute figure you could wear a potato sack and look great! Keep us updated!!
1.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:32:10 PM
Author: princesss
Ok, the first dress is stunning, no doubt. But I looked at the second one and longed to go back to Barcelona. It''s gorgeous, fun, and genuinely makes me ache for Spain. So if you''re going for a Spanish look, I''d say #2 gets my vote.
That''s how I feel about that one!.....it is different so I know it won''t be everyone''s cup of tea. The question is will FI feel like he is aching to go back to Barcelona or will he feel like running from the church!? haha

A little background, we''re both Spanish. Both my parents (and their families) and from Spain (Pamplona and Zaragoza)...FI''s mom is from Madrid, hence the whole Sapnish thing...

Plus we''re having our reception at the Spanish Monastery www.spanishmonastery.com, serving Paella, tapas, Sangria and having a Spanish guitarist at the cocktail hour!

The first one is also Spanish-y, you can''t really tell from the pictures, but the lave is very "vintage" looking

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 5:37:09 PM
Author: neatfreak
Both are gorgeous, but I LOVE the first one, I also prefer it without the bow.
Oh, I''m with you! NO BOW!. I already asked the ladies at the store and that is not a problem, I hate the bow!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
climb2cloud9, no worries!!! you didn''t offend me at all, that is actually exactly the same thing I told my mom over the phone about that one, I love it, but do run that risk! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results