shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA For Inexpensive Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Costco! I don''t think you even have to be a member (I''m not). I ordered something on-line from them once, and now I get e-mails about specials about once a month. I happened to open it, and they were promoting a 40% off sale on wedding invites. It looks like they have an affiliation with Invite.com, but I think you have to go through the costco site for the discount(?)

Most of the invites are between $0.74-$3.00 a piece. Of course it is hard to tell via the internet, but they have some nice looking designs.

Anyone go this route? Even their save the dates come in tons of designs.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a Costco member and I never even thought to check there!

I did by chance one day come across their funeral section...they sell caskets too.
23.gif
I never would have guessed it!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I knew I could get flowers from Costco, but never even considered invites! Thanks so much for the heads up!

jerseygrl

Rough_Rock
I actually bought my cousin''s shower invites through the costco/einvite site. They were single layer card stock.
The invites were 100% FABULOUS!! They were shipped quickly, packaged very well and of great quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results