shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias Brides: Come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Since there seems to be a few Pronovias brides posting on PS, I was hoping we could post our dresses in one spot so we can drool all over them!

I''ll go first
2.gif

Here''s my dress, Violino, from Manuel Mota''s 2009 collection. I already have it in my closet.
36.gif
I''m so excited; can''t wait to wear it!

ManuelMotaViolin-A.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here's a head-to-toe shot with the model wearing the matching coat.

ManuelMotaViolin-B.jpg

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks CDN! I love your dress
18.gif
I tried on one very similar but didn''t have the top to hold it up! I think all of their dresses are extraordinary.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here is Musey''s Nerveo. (Hope you don''t mind?) I loved this dress but it wasn''t available when I was trying on dresses.

NerveoPro.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 3:45:17 PM
Author: MaggieB
Thanks CDN! I love your dress
18.gif
I tried on one very similar but didn''t have the top to hold it up! I think all of their dresses are extraordinary.
Thanks Maggie! My dress has a built-in belt underneath the bust to help me hold it up or I would have the same problems you''re describing.

I also tried one on similar to yours (I really wanted a non-strapless dress) but didn''t want a long train. Did your come in yet?

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is amazing Musey. The beading and coloring is pretty similar to mine. Do you mind if I ask what shoes you wore? Or are going to wear?

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
My question to all you Pronovias girls is...if you aren''t buying these full price, where are you finding them? I love the look of them but don''t think I can afford a full price one!

I LOVE your dress CDN!

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t end up getting a Pronovias, but I found them to be very affordable and extremely beautiful! All I tried were under $1000US

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Hi girls, I''m a fellow Pronovias bride.
I''m not really great at posting pictures though......
7.gif

Can someone help?
I''ll be wearing the Pronovias ''Diamante'' dress along with the ''Cordoba'' bolero jacket.......
Bought the Diamante online from Lee Phillip Bridals and I bought the jacket here in Ireland as a sample..........saved myself over €1300 in total!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I did it!!!! I posted a picture! Sorry, but huge personal victory for me there.

The above was Hazel Eye''s Diamante - lovely I might add
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
hazel eyes and angielea, the Diamante is lovely! You guys are gonna look awesome on your wedding day. Yay!
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here is Soon2bMrs.B's Homenaje (without the sleeves). Love it! Will you be wearing the matching veil?

homenaje-B.jpg

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
Lovely dresses in here ladies!

Now that I realize they're a Spanish company, I understand why I like their dresses so much. I lived in Spain for a while and those ladies certainly know how to dress! It also helps me not butcher the name, b/c I don't know where I got this extra syllable from but I kept saying to "por-no-vee-as".

Soon2bMrs.B

Rough_Rock
Thank you for posting the pic of my dress! I won''t be wearing that veil. I am wearing the veil my mother wore when her and my dad were married. Her veil does actually look similar as far as the design going around the edges, but not that long.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I must have been looking at the most expensive dresses in the Pronovias collection then! I think I was seeing some for 2 and 3k! $1,500 is my max (without alterations) and if I can get one of these, i''m in! Keep the pics coming ladies!!! They are so pretty.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 11:50:45 AM
Author: Lanie
Wow...I must have been looking at the most expensive dresses in the Pronovias collection then! I think I was seeing some for 2 and 3k! $1,500 is my max (without alterations) and if I can get one of these, i''m in! Keep the pics coming ladies!!! They are so pretty.
The Pronovias I purchased was the least expensive dress I tried on. Not on purpose - just turned out that way. I went to a boutique where you can''t pick dresses - they bring them to you based on what you talk about. I had tried on just prior a Lazaro in the $3,000 range, which I LOVED but it did nothing for my body. The next one I tried on was my Pronovias, which looked great on me. I said - I really hate to even ask how much this is, and she responded just under a $1000. I was extremely happy. First time in my life I picked the "cheap" dress.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Maggie! I would have felt the same way!

I just visited the netbride site, and they don''t seem to offer Pronovias...does anyone know?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really depends on the design and the salon. The simpler ones obviously are less expensive than the elaborate beaded/lace numbers (like mine). The first price I saw on my dress was $2200, and then I visited a salon that had the exact same dress for $1500ish. That is a HUGE difference!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have a San Patrick, does that count?!? Also, I think I checked with NetBride and they do not sell Pronovias, but I'll have to go through my work emails to make sure I'm thinking of the right place...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 4:41:28 PM
Author: musey

It really depends on the design and the salon. The simpler ones obviously are less expensive than the elaborate beaded/lace numbers (like mine). The first price I saw on my dress was $2200, and then I visited a salon that had the exact same dress for $1500ish. That is a HUGE difference!
I covet Musey''s dress now too!! My covet list is growing. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Haven''s dress, and after seeing Museys, I would totally wear that dress if I were to get married. And because I am so old with chicken arms, I would wear that bolero with it. I adore Mandarine''s dress too. I am just not that into the straight unadorned trumpet or mermaid dress much...except Haven''s. Something about her dress is so different. Eh, it was probably her body.

Bring on lace and spanish sytle and I am so there.
30.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 12:26:51 PM
Author: shimmer
I have a San Patrick, does that count?!? Also, I think I checked with NetBride and they do not sell Pronovias, but I''ll have to go through my work emails to make sure I''m thinking of the right place...
Of course it counts; would love to see it!

Lanie, have you checked RK Bridals? I am not sure if they carry them but they might...l

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here it is!

bambulasanpatrick.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
And on me...

shimmersdress20.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Shimmer, the dress looks gorgeous!!!! I love that veil too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results