shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Wedding Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Hey all here are a few pro wedding pics. Overall I am pretty happy with the pictures they aren''t as nice as some of the ones I have seen on here, but oh well.

Bouq_1.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Last none...decided not to post any with our guest because I don''t know if they would be ok with it. Hope you enjoy!

Thomas Center.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
great pictures!
i love your bouquet and the venue looks BEAUTIFUL!
congratulations!!!!
it looks like it was a happy, happy day.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, pichuchy! Both you and your husband look beautiful - you look good together.
1.gif
I love your bouquet as well. Where was your wedding?

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
MMM-Thank you. It really was a happy day for us probably one of the happiest days ever for me. Plus the best part is that my mom was able to be there and she was the one that walked me down the aisle. That really meant a lot to me since she is terminally ill with cancer and I know one of her dreams was to see me married.
emsmile.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 1:29:58 AM
Author: Sha
Very nice, pichuchy! Both you and your husband look beautiful - you look good together.
1.gif
I love your bouquet as well. Where was your wedding?
Thank you. The wedding was at a historic building in Gainesville, FL called the Thomas Center.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2008 1:37:19 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/20/2008 1:10:04 AM
Author: pichuchy21
Another
Doesn't he look so proud?!! lol

YOU ARE SUUUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!
I thought the same thing... he looks pleased as punch!

It looks like you had a wonderful day. I'd love to see a picture of your mother walking you down the aisle, if you have one that you'd be comfortable posting. I'm so glad she was able to be there on your wedding day!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are great Pichuchy! I absolutely love the one of the beautiful bouquet. Great colours! And the one where your handsome hubby is all "People, check OUT how gorgeous my bride is! She''s allll mine!"

I''m so glad your mom was able to be there.
35.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Awesome photos!! Congratulations
36.gif

I really like that bouquet photo too. It sort of says "Heyyyy, talk to the bouquet, we need a little private PDA moment" but in a classy way.
30.gif

Very artsy..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats on your wedding!!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Pichuchy!
36.gif
You and your hubby looks wonderful together... I love how proud he looks in the photos. Your venue and flowers look amazing! It''s so great that your mom was able to walk you down the aisle.
face16.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. Here is a pic of my mom walking me down even though it was very non traditional I am so happy she did. 3 days after the wedding she had a relapse and the doctors have said that her cancer has spread to her brain and everywhere else. It is so hard for me to even believe it since she looked so normal. One thing I do know is that miracles happen and if everyone keeps praying for her she will be ok.

aisle_walk.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You guys make a beautiful couple, and your photo''s look fantastic :)

Your bouquet looks amazing :)

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
This one is a goofy lookin pic of me, but I love how happy my mom looks in it

Goofy_pic.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 9:52:28 AM
Author: Deelight
You guys make a beautiful couple, and your photo''s look fantastic :)

Your bouquet looks amazing :)
Thank you. The roses in the bouqet were suppose to be a green teat color, but it didn''t turn out that way, but I was still very happy with it

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely! i really like the colors of your bouquet! and your venue? GORGEOUS.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like it was a beautiful day! That venue is absolutely lovely. I don''t know if I''ve ever seen greener grass. And you and your hubby are such a great looking couple! Seriously, stunning! Congratulations!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Jcrow-Thank you. I am really glad we picked the thomas center as our venue it was very nice and under 150$ to rent!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awww...Pich, your pics are beautiful!!! You and your new hubby are soooo cute!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are GORGEOUS...congratulations.
Sending prayers for your mom. What a beautiful day you all had!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Your Mother looks so joyous. My prayers go out to you and your family. I am so glad she was able to be there on your wedding day. I will be part of your prayer chain.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know why you''re not happy with your photos. they are really nice.

you look beautiful in all of them ... even the one you call "goofy". I really like the one of you kissing hubby''s cheek. he looks so happy.

really wonderful that your mom walked you down the aisle. I am sure it meant the world to her, too. no wonder she looks so happy, with a daughter like you!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pichuchy - your pictures are gorgeous. And your DH is a cutie! We want more!

My thoughts go out to your mom and family - how wonderful that she walked down the aisle with you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results