shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro photos: e-sessions, weddings, etc...Reactions to photos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
BIW''s, I had to share, lol!

FI and I went into Philly (we live in south Jersey) on Saturday and had an engagement shoot with an amazing photog who is just starting out shooting subjects. Bless his soul, he photographed us for free to help build his portfolio (tednghiem.com-Check him out, he''s amazing!)

In any event, he emailed me the proofs like 10 minutes ago, and I turned into an emotional basketcase with the tears aflowing. FI must have thought I''m nuts, but he was almost to tears too. I am completely speechless, and will share once I get the dvd (the photos were on his pw protected website, or else I''d be posting away, lol!!!)I cannot believe someone captured us in such a perfect way. I am in shock and amazement of the pics.
Anyway, has anyone else reacted this way to pictures of them and FI (DH)?
If not, how did you react when you saw your photos (pro and non-pro)?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Not yet... but that is wonderful news! I''m so glad you found a photographer that captures you two so amazingly well... and for free, too!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay on having fabulous pictures! We went through the same actually (sans tears though
9.gif
), absolute awe not only with the pictures but the photobook she made us. Every page of the photobook had over 10 pictures, and just the way she had them all together was pure art. I wish I was half as creative! BUT, I paid big bucks for her. You''re damn lucky you scored well! Good job! Will you be using him as your wedding photog?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic!! Bad pictures is a secret fear of mine. You photog sounds great!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:22:16 AM
Author: kama_s
Will you be using him as your wedding photog?
We''re seriously considering having him do our wedding. The only concern I would have is that he has not done too many weddings, but if his wedding portraits are anything like his other work, then we having nothing to fear.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 10:04:32 AM
Author: princessplease

Date: 4/29/2009 12:22:16 AM
Author: kama_s
Will you be using him as your wedding photog?
We''re seriously considering having him do our wedding. The only concern I would have is that he has not done too many weddings, but if his wedding portraits are anything like his other work, then we having nothing to fear.
sometimes you jest get a feel for a photog, and it sounds like you have! Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results