shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your wedding visions!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it would be fun for everyone to post a quick description of what they have in mind for their wedding. Tell us about your vision! Describe the overall theme or feeling. I would love to hear everyone's ideas and inspiration.

I'll go first! The idea for our wedding is going to be a vintage/book theme with rustic touches. Sounds kind of crazy when I try to describe it but I think it will turn out really well. We both LOVE to read and wanted something casual but romantic.

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding theme!

Ours is vineyard-themed, because my fiance and I were engaged after a day of wine touring in San Diego! We're trying to go with shades of dark purples, light greens and lots of off-white/light gold. As far as details, I imagine cork holders for the place cards, green glass wine bottles on the tables, and lots of flowers! ::) I am so excited! (although I have yet to find any invitations to encompass all of those things... maybe that will warrant a thread enlisting the help of you lovely ladies! :(( ).

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
asymons412|1322885258|3073305 said:

Ours is vineyard-themed, because my fiance and I were engaged after a day of wine touring in San Diego! We're trying to go with shades of dark purples, light greens and lots of off-white/light gold. As far as details, I imagine cork holders for the place cards, green glass wine bottles on the tables, and lots of flowers! ::) I am so excited! (although I have yet to find any invitations to encompass all of those things... maybe that will warrant a thread enlisting the help of you lovely ladies! :(( ).

Sounds beautiful!! So romantic and I love the cork place holder idea!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
asymons412|1322885258|3073305 said:

My wedding was at a local vineyard. We both love wine and we wanted something 'not hotel' and 'very Northern California' and it fit the bill. I had the cork card holders (step dad made them) and lots of flowers and we had a wine tasting type alcohol menu. Beer and wine only. 6 types of wine offered: 3 red two white plus a sparkling. It was fun (well, except for the alcohol bill). Let me know if you need any planning ideas. We didn't do special invites or well, anything else 'vineyard' themed, but it worked. I think you should just get the invites that suit your 'feel' the best and not stress about having everything match to closely. Or you can go custom.

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
I've always wanted a Sunday Brunch wedding. I want croquet for some reason (it sounds so uppity and i have NO idea how to play!) haha i just think it'd make for some awesome-ly fun pictues! My ideas are all over the place and never cohesive though...i'm more worried about food!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
lovebug1031|1323209966|3075589 said:
I've always wanted a Sunday Brunch wedding. I want croquet for some reason (it sounds so uppity and i have NO idea how to play!) haha i just think it'd make for some awesome-ly fun pictues! My ideas are all over the place and never cohesive though...i'm more worried about food!

Oh I would love to have had a brunch wedding- LOVE! Please, please have a crepe cake! PLEASE! Also I think croquet and lawn games is a fabulous idea for a brunch wedding. You could also get the giant lawn game sized Jinga!

What are you worried about in terms of food?

mt_2.jpeg

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
4ever|1323238824|3075918 said:

Oh I would love to have had a brunch wedding- LOVE! Please, please have a crepe cake! PLEASE! Also I think croquet and lawn games is a fabulous idea for a brunch wedding. You could also get the giant lawn game sized Jinga!

obviously REALLY late on a response here! THAT is the exact cake I want, I've had it bookmarked for about a year! Its so beautiful and yummy looking! I think my worres with food are I won't be able to decide what to have, since brunch is my absolute favorite meal and I LOVE everything!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
lovebug1031|1325878363|3096665 said:
4ever|1323238824|3075918 said:

obviously REALLY late on a response here! THAT is the exact cake I want, I've had it bookmarked for about a year! Its so beautiful and yummy looking! I think my worres with food are I won't be able to decide what to have, since brunch is my absolute favorite meal and I LOVE everything!

Well that's not the worst predicament to be in, I LOVE brunch too! I have wedding envy! Please share your menu when you do decide, I would love to know what you come up with. And of course if you want any suggestions..... :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results