shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your wedding day jewelry/hair pins/brooches etc... =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Calling all brides and brides to be, post your wedding jewels (dream jewels and otherwise)!!!

Here''s my latest obsession...pearl earrings from Doyle and Doyle. A bargain at 4900-. lol! I''m on a mission to find this style in a reasonable price range!

e4580a.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Lovey!!! The first pair you posted are definitely ''obsessive-worthy''!!!! Wow.

I love the 2nd pair also but have been thinking of something with peals myself so the 1st pair really spoke to me!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I am an old married lady but I loved my wedding jewelry--which was just these earrings, 3 ct pear CZs dangling from baguettes (also recently used in the April Fool''s day Pscope joke):

newpear1.1.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh lovey- the first pair is gorgeous!! I love your taste!
3.gif
3.gif

I''ve still been looking, esp since I haven''t even decided on a dress yet! but I''m leaning towards pearls also, possibly my mom''s set... but the glittery, dangle-y earrings are sooooo purty....... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results