shape
carat
color
clarity

Post where your ceremony will take place!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ceremony is the most important part...lets not forget about the actual marriage part in all this "fun"
21.gif

chapel.JPG

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I sort of invaded flopkins''s thread about her ceremony....flopkins your chapel is GORGEOUS!!! it gave me the idea to post mine...I will re-post them here and leave your thread alone...sorry!!!
12.gif

chapel2.JPG

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
here is the view from the chapel, it''s on a cliff and faces the hudson

chapel3.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
jesses girl- Your chapel looks fantastic. I saw your posts in the other thread.. and was going to tell you should make your own thread so everyone would see them. I just forgot!! It looks beautiful though. I love how it overlooks the water.

This is our church. It is FIs church actually.. but its where we will be married. :)

stmarysresize.jpg

inside.jpg

I think the inside is really pretty. And its quite big... with a long aisle.. :)

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
JessesGrl-
Excellent choice!!! And it's a beautiful view overlooking the water.
1.gif

MS-
I love the inside of your church!!!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
MS your church is soo sooo sooooo pretty!!!! I had originally wanted to get married outside seeing as neither of us regularly attend church anymore. However, I was recommended this chapel by the place where I am having my reception and I fell in love w/it.....there is something about an old church that is really traditional!
The inside of your church is lovely, that aisle is LONG, my aisle is tiny and that''s fine by me, my dress weighs like 30 pounds!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Hi my fiance and I are getting married at the University of Illinois. The wedding itself will take place on the patio of the Follinger Auditorium overlooking the quad. The audtiorium is the dome shaped building at the top of the aerial picture. You can scroll through the online tour and see some of the auditorium close up. Our reception is actually going to be outside between 2 of the classroom buildings (English and Lincoln) also overlooking the quad. I''d post pictures directly, but I can''t convert bmp''s to jpgs.

http://www.uiuc.edu/ricker/CampusTour?target=goToStop&code=Mquad

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully ceremony in the octogan shaped patio - floral/greenery/vines wrapped around the bannisters.

Inside for the reception

wedpatiopc.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our church. My family (both sides) have been attending for over 50 years. Its where my parents met (while in HS) and married almost 36 years ago! Also the middle stained glass window in the left wing is in memory of my maternal grandfather who died when my mom was 15. One church picture i want is of me with my flowers standing next to his window. When i think of of here, i think about my grandparents and its one of my ways to make them a part of my special day since they arent here.

fairview.jpg

Jesse - the aisle here is very short too... only 9 pews. We will just have to walk extra slow!
9.gif

Love everyones churches/sites! So much fun!!!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
The Hilton in San Gabriel, CA. Reception in the ballroom. Ceremony on the roof in their "Garden Terrance." The Garden Terrance part of the hotel isn''t finished yet so no pics.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooooooooooh, I loooooooooooooooooove seeing everyone''s locations!! So pretty and unique!!! I think I''ve posted this somewhere before, but here is mine (Thorncrown Chapel, Eureka Springs, AR):

Fgallery2-7.jpg

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Teebee- i LOVE that chapel! I think I saw it (or otherwise something very similar) on A Wedding Story a few years ago, and have always adored it. I wish I lived around there so I could get married there too! I just think its such a great compromise of being both outdoors and indoors.

Everyone else''s locations are just beautiful as well! They all have their special characteristics and charm.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
teebee - I am way jealous of your chapel. I dont'' even like nature.. Its just so cool looking!! just gorgeous.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

This is where my gal and I are having the ceremony and reception - at the beach in our home town.

You can't see it (trees in way) - but there is a large shelter there too.

The photo is from the fall - our date is June 12.

LBbeach.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
JessesGirl- sorry i've been out of town and didn't see this thread til now! lovely site!! no worries about 'hijacking' the other thread!! it's fun to share!!! i love the pic of you two... so happy!
1.gif
1.gif

and everyone else - gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I will be getting married in Hawaii at the Halekulani Hotel. Here is a picture of the Main Building - I''ll be getting married in this couryard.

Halekulani Main.jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of the Orchid Pool and view of the ocean

Halekulani Pool.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
The ceremony is planned for just before sunset on Saturday May 7th, 2005 on Folly Beach just south of Charleston, SC.

hudak_03.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture looking out at the ocean from the beach house we''re renting.

walkway2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results