shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me!!! Aisle runner idea/pew decorations!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Okay... So I am almost 100% positive we are going to get married in this church... (only other option would be Leu Gardens but itd cost about $500 or $600 more.. and they are way stricter...)

My problem... it has ALOT of red... and our colors are silver/black/tiffany blue/this really pretty purple (ill post a pic of the purple...)

I havent decided on bridesmaid/groosmen yet... but if we do.. the dresses would be purple or tiffany blue color... i dont think id really want to bring much of the black/silver into the ceremony... its mostly for the recpetion...

SO... what color aisle runner should I do?? purple?? I dont think the blue would look to good against the red ya know?? i dont even know if I think purple would look decent... I''d like to have rose petals on the sides as well... I also want to do *some* kind of pew decorations... but not bows... im totally against the bows.. I was thinking the cute pomander ball thingies... or something like what I am going to post... so... PLEASE help me! :) TIA! :)
BB

Ok first pic is my colors

bbcolors1.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I think this is a beautiful place! And I don''t think your colors would be problematic in there. Maybe there''s more red in person, but judging by those other pictures with white/blue/other colors in there, I think they still show up.

And I love the flower balls - I think they''d be great against the pews like that.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2008 10:55:54 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
I think this is a beautiful place! And I don''t think your colors would be problematic in there. Maybe there''s more red in person, but judging by those other pictures with white/blue/other colors in there, I think they still show up.

And I love the flower balls - I think they''d be great against the pews like that.
thanks... i think i might alternate between pews withe the balls... and then maybe some candles on the other pews...

what color isle runner should i do??

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Why not just white? I think aisle runners are just one of those things that don''t have to match the colors.
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I think white would be nice - definitely not the same color as the flower balls though, I think that would be too much. But if you wanted it to reflect your wedding colors, do the balls in purple and the aisle runner in another of the colors - maybe a not-too-shiny silver, or the tiffany blue, or even black (if you have it other places in the ceremony too)?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm ok after looking at your colors again, maybe if the flower balls have the purple or blue or a mix of the two, do the aisle runner in the silver, or a black/silver pattern like your first picture post!! That would be so pretty.

And I think candles would be beautiful alternating with the flowers on the pews!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I really like the flowers hanging off of the pews. Maybe do the flowers in purple with the Tiffany Blue ribbons on it??

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 1:24:07 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I really like the flowers hanging off of the pews. Maybe do the flowers in purple with the Tiffany Blue ribbons on it??
HI!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
I dont know if you saw my other post... but I am going to start putting all my wedding stuff in my bio probably.. and i answered u back there.. not sure if u saw it... AND i love your amethyst.. can i borrow it for my wedding???
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
You can fly it down to me and come to my wedding! :)

OKAY..... So I think I figured out what I am going to do... tell me if this sounds alright...

A white or silver shiny (think like satin) isle runner... with an M in tiffany blue.. and our names in purple over it (im gonna put a monogram on it) and then purple rose petals on the side of the runner.. (they dont do real in the color i like.. so do you think silk would be okay??) and then probabl tiffany blue and/ or purple tissue pomander balls.. and probably like crystal string for the ribbon to attach it.. if that makes any sense...

AND then I will probably do like a set of 3.. diff heights of candles in between the rows... and then maybe some pretty altar arrangement with baby''s breath and some kind of flower... do you think the flower in the altar arrangement should match my bouquet?? I am going to do purple carnations.. what do you think?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results