shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help identifying Vera Wang Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

traceyu10

Rough_Rock
I''ve literally have searched every site trying to find the name of these 2 dress. Second pic is below. Anyone have any idea or advice? thanks :)

abcdfg2.jpg

lovediamond!

Rough_Rock
My wedding dress was the first one!!
emsmile.gif
However, I don''t know the name of it (sorry). I didn''t even know it came with names. Sorry I''m not of much help. I think it''s from the 2006 collection.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t think Vera Wang does names. Just seasons and numbers I think.

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
I dont know but i LOVE LOVE LIZZZZOVE the first one! Please tell me I am not going to be a two dress bride!
36.gif

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
BTW is it just me or is the second model hideous???? Seriously!

traceyu10

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the info! Im not sure why, but I just assumed she has names for her dresses. "Lovediamond", is there an email I can reach you? I have a few questions about the dress and also was wondering if you could share some pics. Thanks a bunch--the dress is beautiful!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 11:48:30 PM
Author: traceyu10
Thanks everyone for the info! Im not sure why, but I just assumed she has names for her dresses. ''Lovediamond'', is there an email I can reach you? I have a few questions about the dress and also was wondering if you could share some pics. Thanks a bunch--the dress is beautiful!

We can''t share emails here unfortunately, but I am sure that if you go to a salon that carries VW they would be more than happy to help you out!

Or if you ask here I am sure someone might know the answer. PSer''s are a very knowledgeable bunch...

traceyu10

Rough_Rock
Oh ok, sorry about that! Lovediamond, if you dont mind me asking, about how much was the dress? Do you have any pictures you could share? thanks!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 8:48:28 PM
Author: traceyu10
2nd Vera gown

I''m pretty sure this gown is from the Fall 2006 collection. Unless you use the same models each season and style hair/make-up the same way, that''s the right collection.

Unfortunately, brides.com doesn''t have either of those styles in their lists.

traceyu10

Rough_Rock
Thanks Everlong! Maybe I can try to search on google for the runway 06''video.

I''d love to get info on this vera as well, so pretty!

abcdfg4.jpg

lovediamond!

Rough_Rock

I bought my Vera Wang dress in Canada, and paid $5100 Canadian dollars before tax for it (extra cost for adding crystals on the dress included). It should be cheaper in US.

I did post a few pictures before when trying to show Musey my veil (matching VW veil):
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/bride-world-wide-grooms-grooves/first-fitting-yes-pics-included-t84336-30.html
The pictures don't do the dress justice as the flowery details, and crystals aren't clear in the picture.

Here's a close-up pic to show the details.

close up712.jpg

calidaisy

Shiny_Rock
i saw someone selling the dress from your first picture on ebay a few weeks back.
she said she purchased it for $3900.

btw, i LOVE the dress in your third picture.
so-o pretty!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful dresses, but egads! You''d think they would choose and style their models to show off the dresses better...
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results