shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics from our wedding in Mexico!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Another black and white...

bw7.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Last one... LOVED my orange shoes!

orangeshoes.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are gorgeous! I feel as if I am looking at a travel brochure for Mexico. Everything is perfect!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful pictures.
36.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked so beautiful. and the SHOES!!!!!! :) You don''t happen to wear an 8 do you? I could certainly steal those from you ;-) they are fab! congratulations!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely wedding! I also adore your shoes! Best wishes, indypitty!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the orange! It really pops against the backdrop. You & your DH are such a lovely couple. Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!!! Congrats!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE that first black and white on the beach and the orange shoes are just too fun! congrats!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what gorgeous pictures! They are beautiful. Two questions, if you don''t mind - What resort did you get married at? And where are those amazing, orange shoes from? If you would rather not say, that''s ok.
1.gif

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 10:07:03 PM
Author: Sabine
Wow, everything looks great, but I LOVE the picture of your hubby holding you on the beach! Is that a starfish in your bouquet? It looks beautiful! Congratulations!
Yes, it''s a starfish bouquet jewel. I really love how it looks in the pictures!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 11:03:22 PM
Author: EricaR
So beautiful!!!

Where did you get married? We are getting married in Mexico next year...!
We got married at the Hilton in Cancun. I highly recommend it. They did a great job!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 7:54:41 AM
Author: PrettyBlues
Wow, what gorgeous pictures! They are beautiful. Two questions, if you don''t mind - What resort did you get married at? And where are those amazing, orange shoes from? If you would rather not say, that''s ok.
1.gif
We got married at the Hilton in Cancun. The shoes are Nine West and I found them on piperlime.com!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You and your DH make such a beautiful couple! How perfect that you were able to get married with such a gorgeous backdrop! I would love to see more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results