shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked the Dress!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That dress is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing on you!!! Your FI is going to just keel over in happiness and love when he sees you in it for the first time. WOW!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This dress is so amazingly gorgeous on you! And I can say that because I had to wonderful opportunity to see it ON you. The lace is beyond description, as is that amazing train! I'm so glad you're embracing your curves and showing them off. Fiance's head is going to explode when he sees you come down that aisle. You are a vision!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Ummm, is it weird that I showed a non-PS friends you in your dress? We were watching SYTTD and we were talking about jewelry and dresses and weddings and I got all excited and was telling her I had a friend that got the most AMAZING dress and showed her this thread. She ooohed and aaaahed and became horribly jealous of how gorgeous you look.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I know I'm ridiculously late to this thread (catching up on months missed of BWWness, here) but your dress is INCREDIBLE!

This is the most beautiful dress I've seen on BWW or anywhere, hands down, and you look stunning in it!! If I could re-do my wedding and if I had your adorable figure, I would find this dress in a heartbeat.

You're gorgeous! Your dress is gorgeous! This is gorgeous overload!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
PilsnPinkysMom|1311647397|2976827 said:
Okay, I know I'm ridiculously late to this thread (catching up on months missed of BWWness, here) but your dress is INCREDIBLE!

This is the most beautiful dress I've seen on BWW or anywhere, hands down, and you look stunning in it!! If I could re-do my wedding and if I had your adorable figure, I would find this dress in a heartbeat.

You're gorgeous! Your dress is gorgeous! This is gorgeous overload!

You are totally making me blush! Thank you soooo much! I can't wait to wear it! :love:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-I must have missed this the first time you posted. It's gorgeous!!! I absolutely adore it-so much in fact that I just sent a link to my sister who's dress shopping. You look stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results