shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked out my BM Dresses this weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited!! Two of my bridesmaids and I went to a popular salon in Chicago this weekend and they tried on a bunch of dresses. We finally found one that will go with my dress well and will be universally flattering on all of my girls. We picked this really pretty patina (which is like a dark sage) color and they love them! They were a little pricier that I had orginally wanted them to have to spend, but they fell so in love with them, they didn''t seem to mind at all. They said they were really comfortable and that they felt really good in them and those were two things I was concerned about.

Yay! Another item I can check off my long to-do list!

Thanks for letting me share!
36.gif

BM Dress_resized.jpg

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Oh, and here is a picture of my dress
1.gif

THE dress (better picture)_resized.jpg

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the BM dresses!!

is that a jim hjelm? I love their stuff..my wedding dress and BM dresses are jim hjelm.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Sure is! Good eye!

I love Jim Hjelm dresses too! They look and feel very high quality!

Which dress(s) are you getting, cdt?

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I loved all of the JH wedding dresses I tried on...it was hard to choose. I went w/ this one...LOVE LOVE LOVE it, can''t wait for it to come in!

jh8757_x23.jpg

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
My BM are wearing this dress in Ivory. Our wedding is outdoors in June so I wanted short for them. And going w/ ivory I didn''t want strapless (since my dress is). So it limited our options. But I have to say, this pic DOES not do this dress justice (pictures rarely do though). This dress looked stunning and all 4 of my girls.

jh5814[11].jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Marksgirl-I love the bms dress you chose!! Do you mind sharing how much it is? I''m trying to get a sense for our own shopping adventures.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
cdt, I love your wedding dress! I fabric looks really rich and luxurious
1.gif
And I love your BM dresses as well. I really love short, but our wedding is in Chicago in mid-November and I thought my girls would freeze in short! :)

scarlet, thanks so much! I don''t mind sharing the price at all! The dresses are $285 a piece (which is VERY steep, IMO), but since we''re buying 3 or more, they come out to $215 each. This is still pricier than I wanted to spend, but you really do get a nice dress for that price (AND, long dresses always tend to be more expensive). I''ll save you some legwork if you want to order over the internet - they are $181 from Pearls''s Place and $197 from RKBridal. My girls didn''t like the idea of ordering over the internet because they were worried about reliability and who we''d hold accountable if something happened to the dresses or they didn''t get delivered. They were more than happy to pay the $25 more for the piece-of-mind.

Hope that helps!!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-those dresses are gorgeous as is your wedding dress! Congrats for getting another thing off your list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results