shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Ok, so I love the top of this dress, but the skirt is way too much for me. They said Alvina Valenta will make it for me with an a line skirt from of their other dresses. Can someone who is good with photoshop take the top from the first picture and put it with the skirt from the second dress???

AV7559sz.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Pretty, but what I love about the AV one is that the entire top is beaded

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2006 12:54:01 PM
Author: nycgirl
Pretty, but what I love about the AV one is that the entire top is beaded

Oh, okay...I couldn''t see the beading, the pic is so small. Unless it''s just my comp, you might want to find a larger pic. It''ll be easier to photoshop!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah...the larger version is better :)

I couldn't get the detail beading on the bottom of the bodice...sorry
7.gif

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks sooo much-much easier to visualize-the origina skirt is so much material!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Your welcome! :) Is there an extra puffy layer underneath the original organza layer that can make it less puffy? Is that what you meant my making it A-line? I like the balance of the beaded bodice with the organza (I think that''s what it''s called) but less puffy would good :)

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
There are about 500 extra layers of organza (jk)! I would actually have them make the skirt in a silk instead of organza-I felt too much like and overgrown ballerina with the organza skirt!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I like the texture contrast with something like organza or chiffon... have you looked into silk chiffon with a crinoline underlayer? I''m short so I didn''t want a puffy layer but I ended up getting one where the puff is slight and starts just above my knees (there are pics somewhere here on pricescope)...it''s a removable layer and gives a nice subtle look without being crazy. Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results