shape
carat
color
clarity

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are links to view the few wedding photos I have yet and then to view the Hawaii photos I chose to mess with. There's lots but several are really similar and there's no point in showing you all of those.

Lemme know what you think!

Wedding Photos I have.

Hawaii Slideshow

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
these are amazing pictures ame!! thank u so much for sharing..u look beautiful and radiant...

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
your flowers were just gorgeous! everything and everyone looks so nice. and your brother is a cutie
31.gif
!!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ame-

Beautiful pictures! I love where your ceremony was held, so bright & light- it''s like being outdoors w/o having to worry about the weather
3.gif

Of course you both look wonderful- you made such a gorgeous bride! And don''t fret over your entrance- at my first wedding I actually stopped to chat w/someone I hadn''t seen in awhile and there is a photo of my Dad pulling me down the aisle! Although post-divorce my mother seems to have "lost" my photos for me, I will look and see if I can find it so you can have a good laugh!

When you get the chance (if you haven''t already), can you tell us what you liked best about Hawaii? Which hotel you liked the most, what activities you enjoyed the most and what, if anything, you would have done differently? Can you tell that Hawaii is my dream honeymoon destination?

Thanks for sharing, Ame!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ame- your location was so beautiful! in addition to EVERYTHING else. It looks like it was an amazing wedding.

and Hawaii... can''t go wrong there! gorgeous pics!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I LOVED your colors, your bouquet was gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bouquet and the colors are so complimentary of your hair color!
Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing~

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!
Date: 7/16/2005 8:34:32 AM
Author: fountainfairfax

When you get the chance (if you haven''t already), can you tell us what you liked best about Hawaii? Which hotel you liked the most, what activities you enjoyed the most and what, if anything, you would have done differently? Can you tell that Hawaii is my dream honeymoon destination?

Thanks for sharing, Ame!

Well we did different islands....so Ill break it down this way:
Shopping: Waikiki on Oahu, hand''s down. Cannot beat it. Has everything and the best Sephora Ive been to so far.

Dinners: Had good meals on both islands. Had Hula Grill on both, very good. And had Cheeseburger in Paradise, it rocks too. My favorite
meals came from Maui Taco. heh.

Hotels: DEFINITELY the Sheraton Maui in Kaanapali Beach on Maui. We stayed in the Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki and it was FABULOUS. I wished we were on a lower floor though. That and the lack of a truly private beach kind of knocks it down. The bathroom was to die for and the sheets were so soft...butter.
But the Sheraton in Maui was so much nicer. The balcony was awesome, the view was beyond awesome and the fact that our walk to the water was so much shorter and nicer...made it work for us.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
ame i like your sunset pics! my best friend and I did the same thing when we were in Oahu...took a sunset pic every night. they are just too beautiful not to! great pics!

omg I LOVED cheeseburger in paradise!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved seeing all your pics ame. Hawaii must have been awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!! Now tell me are you wearing your rings????

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
uhhhhhmmm....some of the time. The other day I wore one of my other bands, I can beat that up without worrying about it. I had them on today when we went to lunch and Target but you know that I came home, took them off, inspected them...we were cleaning and banging around here all day so I didn''t wear them most of the day.

I was going to make myself wear them tomorrow all day. We''ll see how that goes. I wish I would quit freaking out. I hold utensils differently with them on!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame,
To make you feel better, I am the same way!!!!! I wear them to go out, but once I''m home they go on a chrystal ring holder on my beside table. Any kind of work I do around the house is done without my rings.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was informed that I look like a moron when I eat too because Im left handed and too scared my fork will hit my rings!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures, Ame!
36.gif

You were a beautiful bride and the setting was soo pretty!
30.gif

I love the honeymoon shots. What beautiful scenery!
30.gif

I love the "No Parking" sign on the lava.
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
We had to take that photo. That just happened like 2 years ago they said.

Thanks all!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to you ame, I finally broke down and registered for snapfish.
2.gif
You looked absolutely radiant and gorgeous! So happy! Great color scheme too! So glad you two chose Hawaii for your honeymoon - lucky decision! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awww man, I can''t see them.
The link doesn''t work for some reason.
8.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
ame, you look incredible! I really liked your flowers... you look so stunning! And seeing your pictures of Hawaii make me want to be there right now even more!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You make an absolutely beautiful bride.
You look like a model.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results