shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging NattyBoh20!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Hey Natty! I just saw that you asked me this question in the cookies/baked goods thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-engagement-ring-pics-finally.68856/

Can you give me any additional information on the manufacturer or where it was purchased, as I''m having a difficult time finding a similar setting? Thanks in advance!">>>

I don''t know where you are geographically, but DH got my setting at a jewelry store in downtown Pittsburgh, PA called Goldstock Jewelers (www.goldstockjewelers.com). I believe that it is their own setting because on the inside of the band, it is engraved "GSTK" and "14k." Perhaps if you contact them directly, they can point you in the right direction and give you more information! I really wish I could be of more help, but I do have to add that I LOVE my setting. I didn''t want a cathedral setting because they sit too high, but I still wanted my e-ring and wedding band to sit flush (which they do)!

I hope that you can find what you are looking for!
1.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Bump for Natty!!

NattyBoh20

Rough_Rock
Laura,

Thanks so much for your timely response. I emailed Goldstock Jewelers in hopes that they could be of some assistance. I love the tapering of the setting with an understated open and rounded cathedral arch that touches just below the diamond. I''ve been looking pretty feverishly and this one, link, seems to be similar. However, I''m a little worried about the thickness (3.5mm), as I like thinner settings - hence the tapering. I''ll have to go to some stores to gauge what width I''m comfortable with.

I''ll make sure to keep you posted on my search!
1.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I hope that Goldstocks gets back with you...from our experience, they were very good with customer service! The link you posted is a very beautiful cathedral setting, but would be a bit too thick for my taste. Like you mentioned, you may need to try on some bands with different widths to see what looks best on your finger! Let me know what Goldstocks says in response to your email!
1.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I meant to post this picture earlier when I mentioned that my e-ring and w-band sit "flush." Some people like a gap between theirs, but I wanted mine to look like a custom-made set. Your bands would definately sit flush together with a cathedral setting! Just wanted to show you a picture to help you visualize!
2.gif

IMG_1495a1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results