shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
After seeing Ephemery''s and So_Happy''s invites, I thought I''d go ahead and post ours. We chose the "Hibiscus" package for our wedding in the USVI, so I decided to make that the theme of the wedding. I had a hard time finding exactly what I wanted until I came across the MyPersonalArtist website. This is a small wife/husband operation, that did beautiful work and managed to meet my rush deadline. We were extremely happy with the results and got a lot of compliments on the invitation.

And because I still haven''t mastered posting more than one pic at a time...here is the invitation:

invite2.JPG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Here is the response card:

invite1.JPG

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty!!! I like the wording on your RSVP and the font, too! Do you know the name of the font used?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! Is the invite printed on vellum?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! I looked high and low for something *different* and really I am very pleased with our choice.

So_Happy: I am not sure of the font because this particular company does not use the standard names for the fonts, i.e., Papyrus, Baskverville. They just called the fonts we used L74 and PA.

Firegoddess: Yes! The invitations are printed on vellum and then the white card has the hibiscus handpainted. We had a nice ribbon around the two pieces to keep them together.

Budgetbride: Thanks for the compliment!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results