shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered my dress *PICS INSIDE*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Well I took the plunge and ordered my dress! I have enclosed some pics. Excuse the fact that the bottom is a little big in waiste and in length so it bunches up a little more then it will when it is altered.

Here is a pic of both the front and back with a veil on (not the one i am using just a stand in veil)

hmm... i cant seem to attach...

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
they are all too big....i''ve cropped them....how do i make them smaller? i will have to look for tutorial...

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the same pic a little closer without the veil. you can kind of see side view and front and back. It is half bustled here

dress dual view closer OL.JPG

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a close up of the top with the necklace i plan to use (one of my first gifts from FI) He is so thoughtful!

Dress top OL.JPG

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I couldnt get a good one of the bustle... will have to work on that later. this is what i got with pins

dress back bustle OL.JPG

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
And just another front view with veil on .

dress front with veil no 1 OL.JPG

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful! So romantic and elegant... the bodice is so flattering! I just love the veil too (especially because I am leaning towards one almost identical!
6.gif
)

Gorgeous!!!! I love the skirt with those pretty pleats, and the midsection/top is so pretty and flattering! I actually love it with that veil - it looks great! Congrats on your dress selection, and great job!
1.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!!!

Is it a 2 piece?

It''s very flattering and elegant!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it is a two peice. In fact, the only reason i tried it on originally was to see what a two peice looked like on me lol.

I grabbed the veil b.c my mother said she wanted to see pics with a veil on. That particular one I think might be just a tad too long. I was kind of hoping for something shorter (maybe shorter in the front then longer in the back). And maybe one with little pearls (to match the necklace).

Does anyone think maybe the necklace is too long? I wonder if i should try and shorten it. or if it even can be shortened...

ooooh and i think i know how i want my hair... let me know what you think

hair for wed.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I adore the neckline. That hair do would be great with it. In terms of the necklace I''d probably shorten it a tiny bit, not much but just bring it up about an inch. It really looks great with it though.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful dress! I love the top especially. It''s so pretty!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 5:12:15 AM
Author: bee*
It''s beautiful! I adore the neckline. That hair do would be great with it. In terms of the necklace I''d probably shorten it a tiny bit, not much but just bring it up about an inch. It really looks great with it though.
Lovely dress!! I agree with bee -- I''d bring the necklace up just a tad so that the last pearl/bead fell about an inch higher, so it hits more in the middle of your sternum.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry maybe I missed this - but who makes the dress? Is it a Maggie Sottero? It is really lovely!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 9:24:31 AM
Author: October2008bride
Sorry maybe I missed this - but who makes the dress? Is it a Maggie Sottero? It is really lovely!

Oh, lol, i totally omitted those details. Yes it is a maggie sottero. It is her Paris Royale dress. The actual dress has a broach type thing that goes in the center on the top of the dress that I took off b/c i thought it was a little gawdy and i wanted my necklace to be more the focal point. Also, im a pretty plain kind of person. the pin was just a lil too flashy for my style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results