shape
carat
color
clarity

Online Invitation Vendors

gls

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies

I am looking at buying my wedding invites online and I was wondering if you could please suggest any sites that you know of that are good and reasonably priced.
I have so far looked at some on etsy and also the wedding paper divas, but would like to view some more before I make a decision.

Thanks so much!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
If you are more into having quality paper and a lot of freedom with your design than you are what kind of pretty pink and green swirls can I find in invitations, I would check out MyGatsby.com. My friend used them and her invitations were excellent quality. You can choose any and all components you want, completely choose your own wording, add monograms or small flourishes, but otherwise they will be plain, which I actually think can be very strikingly beautiful!

Also look at:
tkgdesigns.com
magnetstreet.com
theamericanwedding.com
minted.com/wedding-invitations

Just to name a few. Though I can only attest to the quality of My Gatsby and Wedding Paper Divas.

paisleyandpearls

Rough_Rock
I honestly cannot say enough good things about Liz at Blush Design Studio ( http://www.blushdesignstudio.com/ ) - she is willing to customize EVERYTHING and work within any budget. I went with the super thick crane paper, letter press, etc and she was by far the most affordable option for this route.
Originally I was looking on etsy for save the dates and came across Liz's work - I contacted to her ask some questions and the next thing I knew she'd created a mock up of a save the date that was 1) below my budget 2) better than I'd ever imagined.
I would recommend contacting her for some estimates, she is wonderful to work with, does amazing things, and is honestly one of the most creative people I've ever worked with. I would get emails from here multiple times a week with ideas she had for my wedding. :)

gls

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! All suggestions were great! I've been looking through all the styles and there are lots I would consider getting.
I'll let you know how I go

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results