shape
carat
color
clarity

Official a BIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Dear BIW''s! I am excited to officially join this board. Now that some of the frenzy of the engagement has calmed down, its time to plan! I enjoy so much the support and helpfulness of this board, and I am so glad to be part of it! Let the "games" begin!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and welcome to the board! I''m an alumnae of this group and really appreciated all the help and support and good ideas I found here!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it here.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! I have already collected so many ideas, a notebook full of them! Its overwhelming, but so exciting.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Glueck! I''ve been wondering if we''d see you over here. I read your engagement story and I loved it! You''ll get a lot of great advice from the others here. Welcome!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Zoe! It took about two weeks to come down from the proposal high... phone calls, emails, and all that jazz. Now that things are settling down on that end, it is time for the planning and i think it will be a blast!

AmyBride

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I''m mostly a lurker, but I agree that everyone here is SOO helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results