shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicole Miller Wedding dress HG0013

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esther0622

Rough_Rock
http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/vendor/designer/nicolemiller/detail/164004?offset=9&page=1

I tried on this dress at the NM boutique and FELL IN LOVE with it. I can''t afford a 1600 dress but I have seen some pretty good success for other brides looking for this dress. I was hoping someone had it used, or knew of some links for ppl looking to sell this style dress.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Esther! Where are you located? Just because if there''s a Nicole Miller boutique nearby, you should keep your eyes out for sales (Jan and July, I''d bet). I''m an NM bride (well, half anyway...I''m having a 2 part wedding with 2 dresses!) and I got mine off the rack on sale for about 70% off (or was it 80%?) at the boutique. They had, I think, 4 different styles on sale.

Just an idea...

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I would also try calling Pearl''s Place (www.pearlsplace.com). I am in the process of ordering an NM dress from them for significantly less. If you call, have the style number ready so that they can check their inventory. My co-worker ordered her dress and bridesmaids dresses from them and was extremely satisfied although you should give yourself plenty of time.

Good luck!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
i am selling my nicole miller HG0013.

i think the only time i cried at the wedding was when i had to take it off...

here''s a pic

mynicolemillerhg0013-1667.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Vizsla, I love your bouquet! What are those flowers called? And do you know if they come in other colours?

(Sorry for the threadjack).

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
aww shuck thanks.

the flowers are star of bethlehems - i really wanted green and white to go with my "colors" - although i think this is the only color combo they come in - but don''t quote me on that... a google search may turn up some other colors;-)

they are extremely hardy flowers... my mother in law brought my bouquet back to ohio from florida and a MONTH later they were just starting to brown... and no water! they will turn all white the longer they are left out in room temp.

the best part is that i ordered them from proflowers for CHEAP!

here''s a better pic of the centerpieces

mystarofbethlehem-1749.jpg

shelala

Rough_Rock
Hey Vizla -

Your dress is to die for.
So glad you went with your heart on getting THE ONE.
You look stunning and from the pics it seems like your beach wedding was fab.

So, is your NM still for sale?

Thanks
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results