shape
carat
color
clarity

New wedding website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Wedding_Rose

Rough_Rock
My name is Sarah Cronk and I just started a new wedding website. There are new vendors being added everyday. Right now there are about 20 and growing daily. I am getting venors from all over Iowa and Illinois. I am posting them as they come. I have a wedding forum. If you have a wedding item to sell you can post it in one of the forums. Upon request I will help you coupon, refund and save money to put toward your vendors just email me and check out the article on the site. I have coupons and discounts on the site. I will be happy to help in saving money. I am someone who saves alot of money in everything I do with couponing and everything else. I do not want people to stop going to other sites in fact I encourage brides to go to everysite and chat on the forums I truly believe that you can learn something new or find different things on every site. I want your opinion and feedback on the site. Is there something I can change or ad to the site? I am advertising as of Sat in the Muscatine Journal and I just got done with a weeks campaign in the Quad City Times Also we will be in 3 other newspapers this week. We are on qctimes.com for the rest of the week. I will be advertising in the Chicago papers and the Sioux City area papers soon. The website is http://weddingroseonline.com So far I have noone on my forums. Do you all think I need to start them off or would someone like to do it for me? Thanks for the input it means alot to me!
Sarah
35.gif
36.gif
18.gif
41.gif
THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding_Rose

Rough_Rock
I have gotten a few suggesstions and one suggesstion I LOVED!!! Here it is The first person to post on each forum page for instance most people who are here would post on the Peoria forum. The first person to get the ball rolling will receive a free gift. I am getting together contests as well. Let me know if there are any ideas for that as well. Since you all will be the ones signing up what would you like to see?
Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results