shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your help to ID this dress for a friend please :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
21.gif

c519736316f700dd4b088132f402a20f.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous gown! My first though is Monique Lhuillier. She does a ton of really frilly skirts with fitted bodices. If we can''t find this exact gown I would totally have your friend check out ML.

Her Collette from Fall 2010 looks similar but the bodice is a little different.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a Pronovias, possibly. I'll look around!

ETA: Maybe not. I was thinking of Hebra, but it's not.
pronovias-2009-hebra.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
It kind of reminds me of what Vera Wang has been doing for the last couple of seasons, but not exactly. Maybe check Demetrios out, they do layers like that in a couple of their lines too. And YSA Makino - although those tend to be more over-the-top than that?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you know when this photo was taken?

It really reminds me of Cymbeline, but unfortunately, they are only showing their 2010 collection. It''s really tough to speculate though. Everyone is doing ruffles now.

YSQueen

Rough_Rock
I registered just to be able to tell you the answer to this question. I believe this dress is by Model Novias. I looked at this dress myself in consideration for a friend of mine''s wedding. I''m at work right now so I don''t have the model number, but I''ll post that later. Here''s an article of another girl who wore the same dress and she identified it as Model Novias. It also comes in pink, which I love.

Maddy and Steve

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your help Clairitek, sunnyd, ts44, House Cat, and Delster!
Date: 1/5/2010 9:59:00 AM
Author: YSQueen
I registered just to be able to tell you the answer to this question. I believe this dress is by Model Novias. I looked at this dress myself in consideration for a friend of mine's wedding. I'm at work right now so I don't have the model number, but I'll post that later. Here's an article of another girl who wore the same dress and she identified it as Model Novias. It also comes in pink, which I love.

Maddy and Steve
Yes, Model Novias!! Thank you SO much for registering to let me know, YSQueen! I had just dug up the details for the pictures I posted, which only gave the name of the bridal salon, and then went through the websites of each designer they carried, and finally identified it as Model Novias. But it looks slightly different on the website (less poofy), but you gave me the confirmation I needed, thank you!!!!
1.gif

Yay I hope my friend gets her dream dress, thanks again!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results