shape
carat
color
clarity

my wedding dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I found my wedding dress yesterday! I''m super excited. Without further ado...

mscushion_dress.jpg

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! congrats!!!!!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to wear it with this long veil for the ceremony...

PS, this dress is too big... it will have to be fitted much more.

mscushion_withlongveil.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I hope you have more pics than that!
31.gif
Beautiful! That style of dress is totally my redo dress.
9.gif

ETA: Spoke too soon, I love it!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
...but I also love it so much with a French veil that I am considering getting a second veil to use at a different point! I think it's so cute and funky!

mscushion_withfrenchveil.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
The french veil totally fits with it! I guess it would depend on the type of wedding you''re having - funky vs. more traditional.
4.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 1:35:38 PM
Author: sunnyd
The french veil totally fits with it! I guess it would depend on the type of wedding you''re having - funky vs. more traditional.
4.gif
ditto! you look amazing!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful dress! I love it with the French veil. I think two veils are definitely in order here. Fun!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dress, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on you - congrats on finding such a beautiful gown!!
9.gif
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dress is absolutely wonderful - looks great! I''m loving that French veil too - it''s so nice to see a short spunky veil!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great dress!! Congrats.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words, ladies!

One of the things I really love about this dress is that it's pure silk and feels amazing and it's super-light and airy. It will likely be hot on my late summer wedding day, so that's great news.

I am falling more and more for the French veil. The one in the store was really expensive, so I thought I would shop around the web to see what else I could find. Suggestions are always appreciated! I'm going to look on Etsy right now.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
how did i miss this yesterday??

your dress is gorgeous!!! i love the french veil with it! it has a sort of flirty look about it that i love. you are going to be stunning!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

I had a birdcage veil made by Dorene at Unveiled Bridal Designs a few years ago. She custom makes it for you and was really wonderful to work with. Very reasonable too (or at least she was at the time).

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks neatfreak for the rec!

Thanks again everyone else for the kind comments!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Beautiful!
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Just thought I''d shoot this over to you in case you''re still looking around at veils... I found this website on a PS post a while back... very affordable, and they have great reviews. http://www.occanseydesigns.com/index.html

You could maybe do something like this, but turned the other way (not over the face): http://www.occanseydesigns.com/Gallery3/photogalSPO08.html

Or a better version of what I was thinking with that first one - see the first girl on this page: http://www.occanseydesigns.com/testimonials5.html

Of course, the French one you''re looking at is more netting, not so much like a normal veil material. But I know this company gladly does custom veils - I''d contact them and see what they could offer you.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock

The dress looks beautiful on you! You look like a doll! I love the bow on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results