shape
carat
color
clarity

My Veil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Just ordered my veil through ebay! I found one almost identical to this one at the store where I bought my wedding gown, but the price was around $180!!!!
6.gif
I decided to shop around before I paid that much for my veil and I found this one on ebay! With tax and all it came out to $28! I'll let ya'll know more when it comes in the mail. YAY! I can't wait to get it and try it on!
30.gif

ETA: I will NOT be wearing the tiara shown, or any tiara for that matter! I'm not a tiara bride.

myveil.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
$28 for a veil?! That''s a great deal! Hope it turns out exactly as you hoped for when you get it!!! Let us know!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that veil! I found ebay to be a great resource for things like veils, tiaras, ringbearer pillows, etc. Definitely better than getting taken for a ride at the bridal boutique...it''s where they make a chunk of their money!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Roseangel, that''s awesome! Just be careful when you get your veil, when I ordered mine from Lana, the comb was completely broken in half. She is also a little slow with emailing, but she did refund my money, since I was given an heirloom veil.
1.gif
Yours is very cute! Can''t wait to see pics!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 1:46:57 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Roseangel, that''s awesome! Just be careful when you get your veil, when I ordered mine from Lana, the comb was completely broken in half. She is also a little slow with emailing, but she did refund my money, since I was given an heirloom veil.
1.gif
Yours is very cute! Can''t wait to see pics!

Oh no!
7.gif
I hope mine ships fine w/ no broken comb. Now I''m nervous.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
How sweet! It is beautiful! Congrats on a great buy! Let us know how it turned out once it was shipped. I may have to look into getting mine from there.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Roseangel, I''m sure it will be perfect! Don''t worry!!!!
1.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Rose, even if the comb is broken, you can buy a plastic comb very cheaply and sew it on yourself. Mine came with the comb, but I had to sew it on myself. If I can do it, anyone can. lol.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is sooooo pretty! I always admire your ERING, do you have a larger picture anywhere? I would LOVE to see it.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE:

Last Friday the package arrived with my veil. I was so excited, but once I opened it..um not so much! The veil was not the quality I had imagined, at all. The swarvoski crystals were not as pictured, but only in a few places. And you could see glue traces on the veil from when they glued the crystals on. The material was scratchy feeling, and just YUCK! I''m not knocking on buying from Ebay, but I wasn''t satisfied at all. I sent it back for a refund that I will hopefully be receiving soon. Looks like I''ll be buying the nearly $200 veil, but at least I''ll be happy with it!!
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results