shape
carat
color
clarity

My ML Dress -- Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
The "how long did your dress take" thread prompted me to finally post my dress on here. First two runway pics, then a few of me in the sample. My actual dress will be the same color as the one I'm wearing, two sizes smaller.

018_primary.jpg

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
I noticed the beading looks garish in the online photos. Must be due to the file conversion, as they look much softer in my desktop photos and in real life.

04942.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I like it better without the sash.
36.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I don''t think many people could pull off that dress... and on you it just looks stunning! It was made for you. And the veil is to die for! INCREDIBLE!

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
Thank you both, you are so sweet!
35.gif

Diamante, I''m glad to hear you like it without the sash too. I love the dress because it is fairly simple, and imho the sash takes away from that a bit.

And Neveah, yes I agree the veil is to die for! Unfortunately it is $870!!!
20.gif
Even if could find room in the budget, I couldn''t justify spending that much so I''m searching for alternates.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
That dress looks amazing on you. I like the dress way better with out the sash too. Great choice

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also prefer it without the sash-it looks beautiful on you!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I think it looks so much better on you than it does on the model!!! I definitely like it better without the sash and in the color that you are getting it!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so pretty! I agree with the others, I like it better without the sash.
Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a very elegant dress! I love the little cap sleeves! (So many of the strapless dresses look alike to me, so it is refreshing to see some other styles!)

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
oh that is a beautiful dress. I love the beading detail. It looks fabulous on you. congratulations!

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words! I love when women post their dresses on here, it is so fun seeing beautiful gowns on real people.

I can''t wait until the dress comes in, I''ll be sure to take some pics of me in my actual dress.

Have a great day everyone!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
chicagolawyer, that dress looks great on you! i think it looks way better on you than on the model! and definitely better without the sash. congrats!

ETA : and i love the color you chose!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE ML!!! I went to a trunk show and was swooning the whole time. You look stunning!!!!
30.gif

scm1012

Shiny_Rock
I ADORE this gown and I can honestly say it''s my dream dress.

Does it have a style number or name??????

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for looking and the kind compliments everyone!
1.gif

SCM -- the dress is the Mona Lisa from the Fall 2005 ML collection. It came in the white shown on the model and the gold/ivory I am wearing.

My only word of caution: the fabric is buttery soft and feels delightful (silk charmeuse maybe but I forget) but it hides nothing. The search for suitable undergarments that tuck in and push up but won''t show through is a long one!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look drop dead gorgeous in that dress. Love it. It was made for you.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results