shape
carat
color
clarity

my hopeful reception location!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
We went to the theatre where we want to have our reception (keep your fingers crossed for me that we get it!!) and took some pics last night.
They didn''t come out great since the lighting was funny for our camera.. but I wanted to share them with you guys. I''m afraid to put it in my bio because it will jinx it.. but putting it here is okay!
sheas%20collage.JPG

Its Sheas Performing Arts Center in buffalo NY. I looove it sooo much. I just hope we can book it!

ANd here we are there! Wouldn''t we look sooo cute there MARRIED?
mel%20jeff%20sheas%20resize.JPG

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That''s all I can say.
just wow.

what an incredible place -- I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Melissa, one of the best formal parties I ever went to in college was at Shea''s... it''s a beautiful venue. Good luck on booking it!!!! I can just see you now coming down those red stairs... you''ll be gorgeous!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
the venue is so pretty, so classical... omigod... I love it and am so jealous...

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OoooOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is BEEEEE-YOOOOO-TEE-FUL!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And you two make the cutest couple!!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Best wishes on booking! I only DREAM about a gorgeous place like that in SF... hereabouts it really costs an arm and a leg...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hmm, i really really like it! since we''re getting married in buffalo too, i will definitely have to look into it. MS, any info you have would be wonderful!

and i really hope you guys get it!!
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
MS, that place is just regal!
9.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Talk about a setting that''ll make you princess for a day. "Regal" is definitely the way to describe it! I so hope you guys are able to get it!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
THanks all for the lovely compliments.. I LOVE the place so much. I''ve gone there since I was little.. my parents have season tickets every year.. and my dad does a lot of fundraising for them. I had never really thought of it for a wedding until I was on theknot.com one day and saw someones wedding pictures that had been done there.. I knew it was PERFECT.

IceKid - I don''t know TOO much about it.
THis is the link to the site about rentals
http://www.sheas.org/site/live/pages/page89.cfm

You obviously have to get your own caterer, tables, chairs, linens etc.. (lots of hidden costs)

If we have the wedding there we are most likely going to use Frontier Catering but I know that Olivers also does catering there.

The other thing is we have learned that the woman in charge of booking events.. is well.. not so competent.. or I guess just Lazy. We spoke to her first, but then from other sources we learned she is no good and talked directly to the president of sheas. He was much more helpful.

They don''t let you officially book until one year a head of time, because obviously theater events take first priority.. but you can put tentative holds on dates.

The original woman we spoke to told us that we just couldn''t book the date until one year a head of time.. but then my father talked to some other people and got ahold of the president.. and found out that someone actually HAS a tentative hold on the date.. but that they are pretty certain that they will be backing out.. they will know the first week in february hopefully. And then if they back out we have the hold on the date.. but it won''t be official until one year before our date.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results