shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucia401

Rough_Rock
This is my first time posing (quite nervous). I went dress shopping during the weekend and found my dress. SOOOOOO EXCITED that I have to share the pictures with everyone!!!!

THIS IS THE DRESS
35.gif

TheONE_front.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I actually like the strapless one better, but I am bias since my mom and sisters think that I love strapless tops and dresses. Where did you try the dresses on? The place looks so familiar.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Is it Love Boat?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Sheep- I love the dress you chose! It is very flattering and I love the little cap sleeves.

Side note- does anyone know who makes the dress that is in the background on the manequin in the 3rd pic. The one with the lace bodice, spaghetti straps, and ribbon around the waist? I would love to try that one on!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
The first two gowns are so pretty! I like the one you chose a lot. It''s so classic and elegant! Congrats!
emteeth.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PriceScope, Sheep!
35.gif

The gown you chose is beautiful! I love the bodice & the little cap sleeves. You look like a princess!
9.gif

saturn

Shiny_Rock
ky6 - I''m pretty sure that it''s Casablanca Bridals style #1790. I think it''s really pretty too - in fact, I''m going to try it on later today! I think it''s really pretty too.

Sheep - I love your dress! It looks lovely on you. Congrats on choosing your gown.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome to ps sheep!
35.gif
the dress you chose is beautiful.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi sheep, and a big welcome to PS. The dress you chose is so elegant and looks great on you!!!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
thanks Saturn! Post pics of what it looks like on you, if they let you take them. I am going to find a shop here that has it.

lucia401

Rough_Rock
Thank you all. It''s a Jasmine Couture gown.
We haven''t decided our wedding date yet, but we are sure it''s gonna be sometime in May 2006.
Oh~ I am so happy!
26.gif

Ky6- the dress on the manequin in the 3rd pic is from Casablanca Bridals style #1790. It''s a lovely dress. Very beautiful! Have fun trying it on!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you look beautiful!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Sheep-

Soglad you decided to join us! I think your choice is just lovely, although you look great in all of them. I really like cap sleeves and think they add something special to a gown. Congrats on making that huge decision!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!!! Your dress is gorgeous...very feminine and pretty!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!
Love the cap sleeves!
Congrats on finding your dream gown!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope Sheep! I love your dress...the detail and the way it fits your body, just right!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
welcome to PS and you look lovely in the dress!!!
(although I like the second one better!)
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results