shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress came in! Try on pics inside...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I am so excited - I went to try on my dress this weekend and I love it! As I mentioned in a couple other threads, I was very worried because I ordered a size that was supposed to be smaller than my hips but I dont know what happened because the dress fits well! It will have to be taken in at the bust obviously (and possibly waist too - I am pulling it back in some of the pics.)
Anyways, like Haven, I love love love the Mila and I can''t wait to wear it in a few months!

here are a bunch of pics...

dress30PS.jpg

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
last one, I promise! This is generally how I want my hair to be...

dress40PS.jpg

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry some of those are so big! That is a lot of pictures of me in one place! Eek!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW. That dress is just amazing on you! STUNNING! WOW. I love with your dark hair and your skin! WOW. You rock that gown! WOW WOW WOW Sunny!! You look like the Belle of the Ball! I like the idea of a more exagerrated sweetheart dip too, I think on your figure, it would be really fabulous!

I um, rather hate that particular veil with it. Passionately hate. It does nothing for you or for it. Detracts from the gown, truth to tell.

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks gypsy! You''re so sweet!

Yeah, I feel you on the veil - my MOH just stuck it in to see what one would look like. I will try more on when I go for my first fitting but I think I will probably go without....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That dress looks totally amazing on you. I really love it. You have a great figure and I think it is very flattering on you.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Sunny...that dress is smokin'' hot on you! You look fantastic!

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks harleigh and diamondfan!! I was just so relieved it fit!

It probably will look worse when my vacation tan fades!
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome on you!!!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
the dress looks amazing on you, and i''m soo glad you''re wearing your hair down because it''s gorgeous and the perfect length with the back of your dress, too! you look lovely--and i''m sure it''s even more stunning in person...you know, when you actually have a face.
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow! You look amazing!!! Really gorgeous and I love that dress! I think that the sweetheart neckline is beautiful and I personally prefer it without a veil. I agree with Gypsy-I actually think it takes away from the dress.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Sunny! I''m glad you love it so much -- it''s gorgeous.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
You rock that dress Sunny! nice hair sparkly flowery thing too.

SunnyGirl, WOW !!!!

Honestly,I was floored when I opened this post and saw you in this gown... GIRL, you OWN that dress !!!!

Everything is perfect.. the way it fits, your hair, even your blacked out face is somehow perfect !!!

I agree though, the veil... well... personally not my taste, could be the bling, but I do think a delicate veil would look fabulous with that dress !

Your dress has been my DREAM DRESS since I first laid eyes on it... it''s beautiful !

Congratulations !!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You look HOT, and classy at the same time!!! Everything looks SO GOOD. It REALLY flatters your figure & like everyone else says, YES YES YES! Looks amazing!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
OMG, you are stunning! I tried on this dress and i have to say I could not rock it like you do! WOW

jas

Brilliant_Rock
You will be a gorgeous bride on your wedding day! Congratulations!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sunny! You look amazing in your dress!!!!!!!!! I was so excited when I saw your post!

I love how the skirt looks on yours, are you wearing a slip underneath it? I''m thinking of doing that so it will billow out a bit more.

I LOVE IT. You look incredible.

And you''ve just inspired me to go workout. :)

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto everyone''s comments - you look AMAZING! Your dress is one of my personal favourites! I can''t get over how stunning you look! Yah for you
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love this gown on you. It is very elegant!

I agree with gypsy and bee- the veil doesn''t seem to go with that gown, it''s a little distracting. Maybe another one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results