shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY Heart Milagro Save-the-Date Magnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Got another one for you guys!!! Finally got around to posting it!

I found these cute little metal heart milagros online in bulk. They came in a variety of sizes and types, so they were all different. I painted them gold metallic and glued magnets to the back. Then, I attached a little square card with a saying on one side and the Save-the-Date info on the other side. I put foam hearts over the magnet on the back and wrapped them in gold tissue paper- the magnets were really strong! I was afraid to mail them!

Lots of fun doing this one, too! It is so relaxing to me to have a little craft project!

milagro save the date 001.JPG

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Wow rock, there are awesome! i have never seen anything like it before!!!!! and DIY to boot!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is just fantastic, they look great! Very creative of you, and I agree, doing a craft project is rewarding and fun! You did a really nice job on this!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
So so so so SO cool
36.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I love these! What an incredible idea!!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! These are beautiful and so personal. You are fabulously talented!
30.gif

I LOVE IT...

When are you sending them out??

My date is 2 weeks after yours and I haven''t even made mine yet... (should i??)

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Those are awesome! You''re very talented
1.gif
I love that you attached the "meaning" along with the STD, it''s a cool extra touch.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Awesome DIY!! You did good! They turned out great!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 8:44:46 AM
Author: swedish bean
I LOVE IT...

My date is 2 weeks after yours and I haven''t even made mine yet... (should i??)
I already mailed them out. I figured since it was a destination wedding, guests should get as much notice as possible...especially in these economic times. If people are travelling, I would send them out now...the earlier the better.
1.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I''ve already received a lot of compliments on them...I really wanted my guests to have something special!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
L-O-V-E Love it!
36.gif

That is so amazing! What a great job, very creative and GORGEOUS!

Cj

Date: 1/21/2010 11:56:21 AM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Date: 1/21/2010 8:44:46 AM

Author: swedish bean

I LOVE IT...

I already mailed them out. I figured since it was a destination wedding, guests should get as much notice as possible...especially in these economic times. If people are travelling, I would send them out now...the earlier the better.
1.gif

Oh poop.
I was going to wait until September to notify his family...
11.gif
jk

Ok ok, I will start my bride duties.... after I sleep.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results