shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY Bridesmaid Invitations & Pre-Bridesmaid Gift =)

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!

Well, I FINALLY finished my bridesmaid invitations after weeks of going back and forth on what colors, what materials, the layout, etc. etc. etc. Endless I tell you! So I just wanted to share and get some opinions.

Also, I''m a huge fan of anything glass and purchased a cute little hand blown glass ball representing friendship for each of my girls. I only have 1 maid of honor and 2 bridesmaids so I wanted to really go all out for them and get an "asking gift" I guess you could call it.

Let me know what you think!!

asdlkfjalskdfjlwer.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
For some reason the little crystals look so dull in these photos - MUCH better in person.

asdmsdlkfjalsdkfjasldfkja.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
The back of the invitations - LOVE the blue color which has a little bit of silverish flecks in it.

asflaksjdflaksdfjlaskdfjasei.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
The "Asking Gift"
1.gif

asldkfjlaskrjoweiruwoeir.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Great job!! They are gorgeous, and I LOVE the blown glass gift!
30.gif
Now I wish I had thought to do something like this
2.gif
. What a nice keepsake for them.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much missjaxon! I''m so excited to give them the card and gift!! I''m actually seeing one of the girls today, another tomorrow, and unfortunately the third lives out of state so I''ll be mailing it today for her.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone
1.gif
I noticed I forgot to mention where I bought the materials!

For the card, I purchased the blue backing as well as the paper I used to print on and matching envelope through paperpresentation.com. They are based out of Manhattan and if I'm not mistaken, they have a physical store (SO wish I had something like that close - I'd be a card making freak! Hehe) I'm using a Lexmark Prestige Pro805 printer which has been working out well.

As for the witches ball, I purchased that through rembrandtz.com. They are an awesome gift store in St. Augustine, FL that I purchase a lot of my glass things from. If you ever make it out to St. Aug, definitely check them out!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
These are so fab! I love everything about them. Especially your font choices. I would totally steal this entire idea if I hadn''t already ordered the invitations for my girls.
12.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results