shape
carat
color
clarity

My bridesmaid dresses are in! (Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, first of all, I''m squeezing my size 10 hiney into my sisters size 6 dress, so pardon the sausage appearance.. Other than that, I love the dresses! Yay! One step closer! And invites go out tomorrow!

The dresses are by aria www.ariadress.com in the color Terracotta with a sunset gold sash.

bmtreysar.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Oh, very pretty. I love the bright color with the contrasting sash. What are you doing for flowers?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
They look great! Love the colors and the halter top! VERY CUTE!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That''s a really great dress! I love the material, cut and colors.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I love it! That is SOOO one of the dresses I tore out of a magazine as a possibility for my bridesmaids! So pretty!! And your size 10 self looks great in your sister''s dress...are you sure that''s a 6?!?!!?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Treysar, a) you are GORGEOUS, and b) I LOVE the dress!!! So vibrant!! And you can tell the fabric is a great texture too. YAY!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh i love the color too! and the halter... very nice choice!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
great dress, very pretty color combo
1.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys!! Yay - you are all makning my day - after having a horrendous invitation mix up the other day, where i stuffed all of the invites and then had to tke them all apart and reprint half of the inserts, i was feeling very miserable and "poor me" when i originally posted. So I am done with my sad sack bridezilla routine and trying to remain calm!! :) Thanks for all the nice words :)

The dresses are silk shantung.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oh, and here are the flowers:

treysarOPBouquet1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Treysar,
The bridesmaid dress is just beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE your flowers too
30.gif
same pretty color combo
2.gif
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLORS!!

They look wonderful! I love the colors... very very very very very nice!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
ok yeah are you SURE you are a size 10? LOL you are so pretty and that dress color is SO unique and pretty! I love the style too. and those flowers are to die for. i am doing something similar in different colors.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Treysar

That gorgeous dress and those vibrant colors make me wish I hadn''t of chose such a vintage looking beaded wedding gown. I would love to have a look like that on my day.

Good Job!!!!
30.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! My best friend is getting married on 9-2-06 and I am the MOH!!!! She is aiming for that "look", I will have to show her your pics!!! very nice!!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!! Those colors would suit me to a T, as I am sure they''ll be fab on "your gals" too!

cheers--Sharon

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Great colors treysar!! And you look great in your sister''s dress! (Are you sure you''re "squished in" there???) I am loving this length for BM dresses. What time is your ceremony?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! You guys ROCK!!
face23.gif

You''re all much nicer than the girls on the Knot - they can be a scary crowd.

The wedding is actually at 7:00 (sunset) on the beach (it''s actually a lake, but they call it Osceola "Beach".)

So the reception is actually right on the beach too - no tent, just tables in the sand. If it should rain
emhot.gif
(lord help me) they have a tent.

The food is clam bake style, everything from burgers and dogs to steamers and lobster.

Here''s a pic of the ''beach"
DSC00019.jpg

And my knot bio has more pink and orange pics, for you guys who said you were doing that theme :)

http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm?profilename=Treysar

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar, your wedding sounds awesome. I love the reception dinner idea too, clam bake style. So much fun!

Wow, just saw the flowers and they are gorgeous too!
30.gif

I was in a wedding about a month a go. We wore dresses made out of the same silk material. They were so nice and comfortable and pretty..... I love the BM dress I wore and know I'll wear it again.

You made a great choice!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results