shape
carat
color
clarity

My Big Fat Greek Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to interrupt, but I''m SO glad you''re posting these pictures. My little sister converted to GO a few years ago, and I''m not certain she knows what to expect out of a GO wedding. I''ll make sure she sees these pictures (which are freaking beautiful, btw!).

Italian

Rough_Rock
You look AMAZING!!! More please, more!
1.gif
It makes me excited about my GO wedding!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Gods, the pictures are gorgeous so far! You had an amazing photographer - and I LOVE your dress!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! Can't wait to see pics of the reception (and a wedding without a hitch and 300 guests? wow!)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
YOU are stunning!

These are great! Can''t wait to see more!
36.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
We had a photo booth as the gift to our guests (they could take the pics home with them and they had a little saying with our wedding date on it) It was so great, the guests absolutely loved it and the line was there from beginning to end.

645043857_J6XtH-M.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! Everything is so beautiful and you are a stunning bride.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
That'' all for now, I have about 1800 photos, so it takes a while to go through them... If you want I can post more over the weekend.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif

the photos are amazing! thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results